PDA

View Full Version : Fredox new team

tenpole
27-11-2006, 00:29
After the end of winter season b Fredox has announced he wants a divorce from the flings. Let us help him choose a team.
I vote for Dark elf because he was sooooo frustrated by the flings in ability to pass so why not take a team that can pass, or he could take just plain Elves. Wood elves are good but fragile. Human teams well yeah orc are tough.

tenpole
27-11-2006, 00:34
Got fed up with all the options.

Autobot HQ
27-11-2006, 08:55
He should do goblins, as I can get SPP of them aswell ... :D

Nah, I think he should go High Elves if he wants a fast passing game, but but really it depends what he's after. Pro elves, assuming he can avoid a slapping, are really good, with the best catchers in the game methinks. If something heavy is needed, then maybe orcs or even dwarfs might be an idea. Survivabilty goes to undead/khemri/dwarf/orc teams, white pure speed being wood elves or even lizardmen.

In the end, I'd say just go with something you like.

Jet
27-11-2006, 19:30
Something like Norse might go well. You seem to be keen to try a moving game, but your halflings lack the skills. Norse actually start with passers and catchers that you can develop, plus starting them out is alright since they begin with block. Learn how to use the blitzers and you will be feared.

Fredox
28-11-2006, 17:56
It's been so long since I've chosen a team other than 'flings that Pro elves, norse, amazons and the rest weren't official teams. At the moment I'm leaning towards Pro elves as I develope them either way and we already have a dark elf team in the premiership.

Well I chose Pro elves and here they are in all thier glory http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=312747

Jet
28-11-2006, 20:01
I see Iscariot delayed this new team until after he played your dodge/stunty flings with his tackle/mb chaos dwarves :).

Fredox
28-11-2006, 20:09
That was the match that decided thier fate. There was more blood on the pitch than there was left in all my 'flings put together. I haven't played with anything seriously except 'flings (if you can take then seriously in BB) for a while now so the learning curve will be steep at first. Hopefully the elves will be a little bit more competitive while still being fun to play,

tenpole
28-11-2006, 20:34
I will show then NO mercy. Sssssssss