PDA

View Full Version : Chaos allied contingeints?

Nurglitche
27-11-2006, 18:30
I was just wondering (i am new and dint have the beasts of chaos box, only the hordes) how mixing beasts and 'mortals' from the hordes of chaos book works? do they count as special, rare or what?

ZomboCom
27-11-2006, 19:00
If you have a mortal general, mortal units count as core, and beast and demon units count as special.

If you have a demon general, demon units count as core, and beast and mortal units count as special.

If you have a beast general, beast units count as core, and mortal and demon units count as special.

Note that the in the beasts book some units are special, and remain special even if you have a beast general.

Nurglitche
27-11-2006, 19:03
thank you very much, that was ver very helpful

Nurglitche
27-11-2006, 19:13
OH damn i forgot something! - sorry to double post - Can i use a rare beasts of chaos unit with a mortal or daemon general?

(sorry for being such a pain :))

Sherlocko
27-11-2006, 19:22
No shaagoth under a deamonic general, but otherwise it is cool.

Flame
27-11-2006, 19:49
Special/Rare choices do not change regardless of the General Choice.

TheWarSmith
27-11-2006, 20:49
anything listed in the special/rare section of either book will always be that unless otherwise stated.

Sashu
28-11-2006, 00:21
Along the same lines...
Can a beast of chaos army use
a) Mounted Deamonites
b) Pleasure Seekers
Both are from the Demonic Legion Storm of Chaos list.

Thanks

TheWarSmith
28-11-2006, 00:37
They can use mounted daemonettes. MDs were originally published in a white dwarf article and i think they're in chronicles or annual or something like that.

They CANNOT use pleasureseekers or daemonic chariots, as those are exclusive to the daemonic legion list and may not be put in non daemonic armies.