PDA

View Full Version : Found an old list, in need of revitalising, please?

Darmort
29-11-2006, 22:18
Exalted Champion
Gaze of the Gods, Shield.
132 Points

Exalted Champion
Tzeentch, Disc, Golden Eye, Spell Familiar, Halberd, Shield.
266 Points

Sorcerer
Power Familiar, Level II.
170 Points

Bray-Shaman
Chaos Armour, Dispell Scroll, Level II
145 Points

30 Marauders
Shields, Light Armour, Standard, Musician.
225 Points

30 Marauders
225 Points

29 Marauders
218 Points

5 Warhounds
30 Points

5 Warhounds
30 Points

5 Warhounds
30 Points

10 Warriors
Shields, Tzeentch.
170 Points

10 Warriors
Shields, Tzeentch.
170 Points

Beast herd, 5 Gors, 6 Ungors
Full Command.
94 Points

Beast herd, 5 Gors, 6 Ungors
Full Command.
94 Points

1999 Points

First things first; one, I want this list usable, not noobish, as I intend to start using it once I get more Marauders (and some Warriors with Shields... I only have a single box of Warriors, compaired to 4 boxes of Marauders... Heck, I have two boxes of Beastmen!) and more Warhounds.

The thing is, this list was designed to take on horde armies, but then I discovered what most players usually play around here; hard things, even in Skaven Armies (1000 Points), my Chaos horde has SEVEN deployment slots compared to THREE deployment slots. My army just outnumbers everything, but in return, everything seems to be either Magic Heavy, or just too few in numbers for me to both taking so many units (it's the Beastmen that do all the work anyway!).

The only things I want to keep are the Tzeentchian (I have a cool conversion in my mind for it), the Bray-Shaman (a cool conversion for it), and the large amount of models that the army is themed around, while still clinging to this general skeleton of a design.

By the way, those Mages either use Beasts and Fire, Beasts and Death, Shadow and Death, or Shadow and Fire, as well as the Tzeentchian...