PDA

View Full Version : Quick Reference Sheets.

EarlGrey
30-11-2006, 22:19
After reading this forum for a while, I keep seeing posts that involve tales of someone not knowing their army's troop and weapon statistics. I would personally go so far as to not play anyone who doesn't have their codex or at least a quick reference sheet on them unless I knew for sure they weren't trying to fool me. Admittedly, I haven't played a large number of people to come across this problem. But am curious as to how common it is for people to "misplace" their codex, and if anyone else would enforce the bringing of codex/quick reference sheet? Does it breed cheating?

themagister
01-12-2006, 03:42
i tend to think there is honor amongst gamers. but there are those shifty "hang around the hobby store all damn day" types. but using a codex and quick reference sheet is just common sense anyway. it hacks me off when someone says "wait, let me check by codex" and it takes them like, 5 minutes to find a damn AC!!! But i know cheating does happen, and enforcing such a rule would discourage such behavior in those you dont know to be the honest sort.

Takitron
01-12-2006, 03:45
I need a codex and an army list that I may reference, clearly written with wargear. none of this nonsense:

tacsquad 238 pts

then finding out that chain sword is a powerfist.