PDA

View Full Version : Daemon World-Recruiting Now!

Slazton
08-07-2005, 02:43
Right time to do something odd ball and well, something that can just take place outside the usual veins of RPGs.

So first this RPG is about a Daemon World dedicated to Slaanesh. The references to the Black Library book stops there. Its called Oclackeon VII as it is the 7th reincarnation of this planet as it has changed hands (different Gods) seven times.

Its current master is known as Daemon Prince Charmath the Delicate, Defiler of a Thousand Souls and Keeper of the Ultimate Pleasure. This Daemon Prince will be talked about later as in details etc, but as a summary he is Eldar.

Now onto geography, upon this planet there are barbariac tribesmen that roam the swamplands to the South, the desert to east and the mountains to the North, with the Daemon Prince's massive city (its the size of Texas) being in the West. In the direct center of the compass there is a massive moutain that sores into a spire that touches the clouds and is just outside the atmosphere. It is known now as Slaanesh's Point.

All this is on one continent. There are no islands as the Ocean is a ruthless titan and is always rough and strong, it is never settled. It surounds the continent and causes the entire thing to revole around in a circle.

Upon this planet, Chaos is dominat and all the native wild life, plant life, people and other things are affected by it. These will be made up from imagination and I exepct you to aide me in creating these creations (as long as you detail what they are either in OoC format or here in this thread got it?). We are touched as well, but in different ways, but we are mostly human in form.

We, as in anyone who joins, will be apart of the Raging Bear tribe, a tribe that is pure in nature and does not worship Slaanesh. Our tribe has been shattered and we are scattered across the Mountains. Every two years we pay tribute to the Over Bear, our Lord and Master. This is one of those years and this time he has taken too much.

Now this is what I want:
0-1 Sorcerer (You are learned in reading and stuff, but have zero to little combat skills and you are really frail in frame)
0-2 Touched (These are 'mutants,' but you only have one or two mutations like unnatural speed or a third arm. Keep it simple and if you add limbs or features, only one got it?)
1+ Barbarian Tribesmen (You are big brutes and can kick some serious ****, and you can use any hand to hand weapons you see fit)
0-1 Assassin (This speaks for itself)
0-3 Archers (This speaks for itself)

Right now for the normal people (as in Tribemens, Archers, etc) you can only have simple weapons, eg hand to hand etc and feel free to load up, but I will have you wieghed down, so be easy ok?

Now I will be the Chieftan obviously. Do not worry too much about background, its freedom of thought, just keep it simple.

Thats out of the way, the plot starts as this (as I have stated): Our Over Bear has asked too much from us and has used force to take it, leaving our Tribe to starve. We are going to kill the Over Bear, but first we need to take the caravan.

Any questions please ask! As I stated we are barbariac and if you need a character to compare too, think any generic barbairan or Orks if you get too confused, or the Nordic people in Warhammer Chaos. We are closer to Maruaders than anything else ok? However, you are all equavilent to Chosen Maruaders ok?

Also a footnote: In the Bear Tribe, women and men BOTH fight got it?

My Chieftan:

Name: Dracil Lupine
Position: Chieftan
Weapons: Twin Axes and a short sword

Apperance: Dracil is a bear of a man, standing a head taller than the tallest warrior in the Tribe. He is big and musclur, trained and is a hard bitten warrior. He has the Tribe's tatoo on his right arm (you all have this) of a Bear's claw and wears Lupine furs over his chest, skulls and other trophies dangle from his belt.

Background: Dracil was the son of the Chieftan, but this did him no favours as he had to fight and brawl with the other youths as a child. He trained harder, his fatehr forever pushing him forward and it was after 13 summers had passed he went with a raiding party agaisnt the Tribe's Tradaition of youths never being in a raid till they had 15 summers. Dracil fought hard and killed more men than the most grilzed warrior that night and came home carrying the two axes he now uses. He still has his short sword he first used as it glows with a radaite light whenever he uses it, but he prefers the twin axes as they are more brutal. When 18 summers ahd passed his father was killed by a group of Harpies and Dracil went on the prowl by himself and killed the trio of Harpies and that night the Tribe feasted in his Honour and promoted him to Chieftan. Ever since then he has foguht for the Honour of the tribe and has even conquered other Tribes bringing them into his own tribe. Now he seeks more power as battle calls to him.

Kensai X
08-07-2005, 02:51
Slazton before I throw myself into this interesting RP I have two questions.

How would the assasin work? (like the Peacemaker working for the Cheiftan)

Also are the weapons metal or stone?

Slazton
08-07-2005, 02:53
Good questions. The weapons are metal and the assassin would be like a trained murderer. He would be a silent killer and would be the one to deal with the nasty side of things. As you stated a Peacemaker ;). If the Chieftan needs to deal with an aspiring youth that will rival him or another tribe's Chieftan, the assassin is used as he is a delicate killer.

Also the assassin may qualify as 'Touched' as long as the mutation suits the role.

Xhalax
08-07-2005, 02:53
Sorcerer please.

Details to come at a later date.

Grey-Knight
08-07-2005, 02:59
ill be a touched

Name: Leoric Nergall
Position:Touched
Equipment: Greatsword and two short swords chained to his wrists, he uses these as short ranged throwing weapons.
Powers: Due to his altered physology leoric is faster then a normal man could dream, also the gods have blessed him with huge muscles and therefore he is stronger and any normal man.
Looks: a huge man he stands about six foot five inches he has blonde hair, dark red tatoo's cover a large portion of his body and he is very fair skinned.

Wiseman
08-07-2005, 03:22
Touched One Yulisies
Equipment: 1 great axe, A giants Sword, and a Troll skull flail
Appearance: Yulisies is just as muscular as any of the warriors of his tribe older then him, and more then a match for any of them, as he sprouts a third arm. He is able to easily carry the tribes great weapons in one hand, where most men struggle to use these in both hands. His skin changes colour with the light, and his face is like no other human, appearing daemonic in every respect, lacking a nose, it has no nose, but a fanged mouth and a third eye, he is also missing ears, yet can still hear. Strangest of all is the fact that he can swivel his entire head around 360 degrees

Bmaxwell
08-07-2005, 03:22
I don't plan on useing it but techolgy is there any? or is this world to isloated in a warp storm to get chaos or rengades landing on it

Slazton
08-07-2005, 03:27
Well for now I will not answer that question, but the Daemon Prince is Eldar, so yes technology exists, but to our characters they have no idea other than Metal/Stone working ok? So anything else does not exist to us. However, watch out for my short sword ;)

Also this planet is not lost, it is in the Maelstorm.

Bmaxwell
08-07-2005, 03:37
okay cool just wanted something in my background

Name: "Set" real name unknown
Position:Brute
Equipment: 1Glavie and 2 short cruved swords
Age: the tribe thinks he's around 17 summers but is unsure
apperance: a very lanky young man with wirery muscles taken up by the tribe when he was very young form a burned down town ever one is the town was dead execpt for "set" which was clinging to the Glavie which he still use's which has the Name "Set" wirten on the blade along with other unknown symbols. long black hair and deep blue eyes. as far as the tribe knows he can not speak but can wirte and read which is a very unusely skill. often he will use the ash form the camp fire before and cover him self with it why he does this no one knows but his skill with the Glavie and his two short swords is extremly vauble to the tribe.

Kensai X
08-07-2005, 03:52
Archetype: Archer

Name: Jax Longshot
Position:A keep to himself Hermit Hunter
Weapons:Bow... 34 Obsidian Tipped Arrows and his lucky Glowing Green Harpy Feather Fletched Arrow of +2 utter Annihalation! and a hatchet and 12 in. dagger.

Jax is a hunter living in the Northern Mountains by himself and although he is a member of the tribe he likes to keep to himself in the mountains. Every year he comes down to the village to trade with his tribe mates. He's an accomplished archer due to his trade and of his arrows he personally made he has his one special one that he shot down two harpies in one shot with once which is now fletched with the feathers of the harpies. He was in the village when the Cheiftan called for able warriors with the promise of a great reward to those who help him in his great quest.

Appearance: He's the 2nd talled man in the tribe with blondish brown hair that stands up. He has a tan complexation from working in the mountains and wheres a blackish leather that he where's as chaps over red leather and more black leather as a vest. He's covered in red tattoos and has worn black moccasins. His arrows are made of a stout wood and are fletched with red feathers.

How's that sound?

Slazton
08-07-2005, 03:55
I am liking these posts so far :). Keep it up!

Also just to let you know this is highly free form, I will be throwing choices at you as the Chieftan believes in using the council of his warriors. So be ready for this as it will cause repracussions. But don't worry I am the ultimate Authority ;)

Bmaxwell
08-07-2005, 04:02
one thing i wanted to ad to my Person but i didn't want to seem like the assassin to much casue i think some one else clamed it but i was thinking that set for some reason likes to stand guard of the cheiftain at night and rarely sleeps

If thats okay with you

marineowar
08-07-2005, 04:54
I would like the assassin please. Details later, work now :(

Lord_krok
08-07-2005, 08:15
Name: Kraok Hendel
Position: Archer
Weapons: Long bow and sword

Apperance: Kraok is a smaller man, he is not as big as the others but makes that up being an exlent shot. There is a bears claw tatoo on his chest, it is covered by the actule claw marks of a large bear that he fought.The skull of his father hangs on his belt. He wears the coat of the great bear that he slew, and ate the heart of.
Background:He likes to think of the most of the favored of the cheiften, and usally gets into trouble because of it. The bear he killed was a great bear and he took its coat, for his efforts.

Hoshi No Koe
08-07-2005, 09:25
Sugatai Shi'yen

Archer

Weapons:
Recurved bow (like the ones the mongols used) with a thumbring. A spear (with a long point with one cutting edge), 4 throwing knives, and a large hunting knife.

Sugatai has a lean but muscular build, long black hair falling down his shoulder and along his face most of the time. He uses the skull of a huge wolf he's slain long ago as a helmet which obscures his face most of the time, and he has made a fur cloak out of the beast's hide. In combat he uses his spear with a martial art learnt from his father which was one of the chief's best warriors and advisors, but he died when Sugatai was 14.
Basically, you could see this character as a mongol from history with some kung fu skills in the use of his spear, he isn't very strong physically compared to the other tribesmen but makes up for it with agility and skill. He's a deadly shot with his recurved bow and can unload arrows at frightening speed up close but can also shoot very far with a bit of effort and time thanks to the properties of the recurved bow.
If it's allowed, I'd like for him to have some kind of steed and make him a cavalry archer. I was thinking of a big wolf, a whelp of the beast he's slain many years before.
His role, with a steed would be of a cavlary archer scouting ahead, his preferred method of fighting would be from the back of his steed loosing arrows at close range with hit and run tactics and occasionally charging in with his spear to help out his comrades. When fighting on foot, his spear whirls about him with skill keeping opponents at arms length. He's not the big damage maker of the group but can hold his own in a fight. On foot he can also use his bow to fire deadly shots at long range which he can't do from the back of his steed as it takes too much time.

Tell me what you think.

nikolai7
08-07-2005, 10:11
Name: Mace the Unsubtle (Brute)
Equipment: Warhammer, Long Knife and Throwing Axes (3)

Appearence: Mace is tall with a muscular build, although not as strong as other members of the tribe he makes up for it with sheer brutality and his blood lust (dont make him angry :p). He has a shaved tattooed head, pale skin and blue eyes, He wears leather (or the local equivalent) armour and a cloak.

marineowar
08-07-2005, 13:01
Name: Chade
Position: Assassin
Equipment: 2x short swords, 6 throwing knives, soft shoes for sneaking, dark grey cloak (also for sneaking), sling shot.

Appearance: Short, slender, fast. Always seems to blend in with his surroundings no matter where he is.

Background: No one knows his real name, Chade is the name this master assassin chooses to be know as. He appeared at the camp one morning and began doing whatever he could to help. Chade was made an honourary member of the raging Bear clan after he saved the life of Dracil's father, and wears his tattoo on his left check.
He is very knowledgable about herbs, and often uses them to create poisons with which to coat his weapons before combat. But he can also make antidotes and medicines.
In a fight Chade rarely needs to block a strike aimed at him. Many enemies have been surprised when Chade's throat is only inches from being slit, when suddenly the assassin isn't there anymore. In this situation he can usually be found behind his would be attacker, sticking a knife in his kidneys. He simply isn't where the attack is. There doesn't appear to be any movement or effort to avoid the blow, he just does.

There's my assassin, if you see this Antaeus you should be please to note that he isn't called Borred. Hope he's ok, if there are any probs send a PM my way and I'll sort it out for ya.

Commander X
08-07-2005, 15:50
As I can't leave all these people on their own with you being the "ultimate Authority"(I wouldn't want to be responsible for what would happen:p ) I decided to join this.

Name: Giroi Tariq
Position: Archer
Equipment: Madelm* longbow, arrows tipped with teeth of the Ophidian Satyr**, a spear from the same materials.

Appearance:Big like the other barbarians, but not as muscular. Clad in clothing made of the leathery skin that came from the same Satyr as his spear and arrowtips came from. Relatively long dark hair, and matching dark eyes.

Background: After his father was killed by a wild Satyr when he was twelve summers young, Giroi went out to hunt it down by himself on the age of 15. He found the creature, already killed by a big rock that fell on it. He brought the creature back to the village/camp, but didn't tell it had died by an accident but claimed to have killed it himself. Only a few of the greatest warriors had managed to accomplish this before, so he soon became famous.

*The Madelm is a type of giant trees growing on the continent. The first thing that sets it apart from most other fungus is it's exceptional size, the smallest leaves are as big as a human's head. The other peculiar thing about them is that they are incredible resilient, and can only be killed or brought down by the weaponry of the Over Bear's servants. Giroi once took a branch they broke off, and with after breaking over a dozen knifes on it, finally crafted it into his bow.

**The Ophidian Satyr, a ferocious carnivore, is often found hiding in the darkness, waiting for its next victim. The dark skin makes it nearly invisible there, the claws and spikes being the only things not pitch-black. The Satyr is blind, and relies on its smell to know where victims or dangers are. Standing two-thirds the height of a man, and being a lot stronger, it can tear one apart in mere seconds. Very few warriors have ever survived its attack, and most sent out to hunt it never returned...

Lord Setra
08-07-2005, 17:40
Yarg is there any spaces left, I think they might al be taken:(

Commander X
08-07-2005, 17:43
Don't worry, there are unlimited spaces for Tribesmen, so there is always room for more;)

Slazton
08-07-2005, 18:08
Lord Setra, the RPG has not started has it? ;)

Harlequin'sDance
09-07-2005, 06:52
I'll post a tribesman sometime tomorrow.

Lord Setra
09-07-2005, 10:11
Woo tribesmen.

Name:Borik Dargon
Position:Tribesmen
Equipment: Greatsword, 5 throwing daggers, and a cloak.
Appearance: Huge, 6'7" muscular build, long golden hair, blue eyes. Wears fur skins to cover essential body parts and a cloak to protect from the element.

Background:

Borik was born into the clan 21 summers ago, the night he was born the sky was clear, for the first time in the memory of the clan. It was seen as a good omen and the people of the tribe rejoiced at the birth of Borik. When Borik was born though, things started to go wrong.

He was a large baby and this resulted in injuring his mother critcally, meaning she died at birth. His father was then forced to bring him up. Over the years his father kicked and beat him, blaming him for the death of his wife.

This assault toughened Borik up and as he aged he grew, and grew until eventually he stood head and shoulders above anyone in the clan. Borik proved himself again and again in the coming years, defending the clan from the monstrosities that crawlled along the planet. He did this every time using any weapon he could find at hand, pieces of wood, rocks.

During one assault a large wolf sneaked into the camp and slaughtered many people, including Boriks father. This was a great blow for Borik, for although his father had beat him, he was still his father and he had brought him up to be a strapping man.

The chieftain acknowledged Boriks grief and allowed him to bury his father, a ritual not normally aloud becase of the nomadic tendencies of the clan. After the burial of his father the chieftain presented him with a large greatsword. The blade was black as the night, and light seemed to be drawn into it. The chieftain told him this sword was forged from a lump of ore that fell from the heavens the day he was born. He also presented him with 5 throwing daggers. He was told that these were what left of the ore.

Borik accepted these weapons, and to this day he protects the clan with his life, for without the clan, Borik would be dead.

Hope that is ok.

Xhalax
09-07-2005, 20:05
Ok...character time!

Name: Illesteria
Position: Sorceress
Equipment: None, only her mind and powers.
Apperance: Small and wizened.....almost looking malnourished. Pale and pasty. Short brown hair streaked with grey and red eyes. Gets around by being carried by her slaves.

Background: Illesteria's background is hazy at best and she rarely speaks of her past as it contains many secrets. Secrets are knowledge to her. And knowledge is power.

Is the older twin sister of Airetselli, who takes care of her...at least physically. Though Illesteria is starting to prefer the protect offered to her by her slaves, over that of her sister's. Mainly due to the fact that the slaves are utterly dispensible and her sister isn't.

Though it works both ways and she sees that her sister comes to no harm.

She has mastery over fire and can create and bend it to her great will. So much that her body has deteriored as she has no need to physically defend herself. That and the force of her will has enslaved a number of weak-minded unfortunates into serving her.

She is very knowledgeable but never offers information freely, and always at a high price. Usually being cold and callous and at times, dearly loves to hear the sound of her own voice.

Bmaxwell
09-07-2005, 20:19
so when we gonna get this started?

Xavier
09-07-2005, 20:25
Slazzy poo, can I be an archer? failing that I have an idea with xhalax

Edit: So.. yea, im going to be xhalax's twin, but more a fighter not a sorceror, think protector (guardian, etc) I still would like to be an archer, but its ok if I have to be a crappy tribes person ;)

Harlequin'sDance
09-07-2005, 20:35
Could I be one of the touched? I have a nifty idea.

Xhalax
09-07-2005, 21:09
With that idea in mind....I shall have to edit my character...but I'll wait for Xavier to come up with a character first before I alter mine.

Xavier
09-07-2005, 22:57
Name: Airestelli
Position: Tribesperson
Equipment: Saearath (Spear staff), buckler, 2 Sai, 2 swords, Bow.
Apperance: Taller than her sister 5'9, Tanned with long flowing white hair and jet black eyes (think exactly opposite xhalax's character for the most part) 4 clawed scar on her stomach and lower back. Single line scar diagonally across her face between eyes. Wears a bear skin as a cloak, which she can wrap around herself (think dark elf corsair models) Weather worn trousers which speak of a life time of braving the element's, black crop top, Bear tattoo on her right arm.

WS 35
BS 15
S 30
T 30
W 3
I 41
A 3
Ld 5
Sv 6+ Dodge

Background: Much the same as her sister, never speaking of her past.

She has an unmatched skill with the swordstaff, which she can use as a quater staff, spear and many other fighting styles, the bucker she has is strapped to her forearm. She also weilds the sai as a defensive weapon.

She is very protective of her sister, although being the younger of the two her martial prowess has made her the more agressive of them While her sisters powers mean she rarely needs that much looking after.

Slazton
10-07-2005, 00:51
Right Harlequin, you can be a Touched, but this is a now a post to close off certain classes.

No more Touched, Archers, Assassins, or Sorcerers.

Tribesmen needs to be filled though, Ineed at least three ;).

Hmm Xavier, no bow.

Harlequin'sDance
10-07-2005, 05:47
Well, if you need more Tribesman, then I'll save that for some other time.

Xavier
10-07-2005, 14:39
Hmm Xavier, no bow.

I did ask If I could be an archer and was waiting you response, all you had to say was be a tribesperson. Try reading what I post ;)

Slazton
10-07-2005, 20:13
But I agreed to the rest of your character and was just saying no to the bow.

Sorry Xavier, I beg for your forgiveness :rolleyes:

Commander X
10-07-2005, 20:18
Seems I wasn't the only one to have trouble counting to 3 Slazton :p
(Oh, I just remember I need to post your Lord.)

Xavier
10-07-2005, 20:54
But I agreed to the rest of your character and was just saying no to the bow.

Sorry Xavier, I beg for your forgiveness :rolleyes:

Ill let you off this once, just dont do it again :p

Xhalax
10-07-2005, 23:31
Now now children! Play nice or I'll be forced to chragrill you all.

Slazton
10-07-2005, 23:45
Can people help me advertise this? I still need bodies. So if you know anyone who likes to roleplay, but has never tried it online, this would be a good one to get them started..................

warlordgrubnatz
11-07-2005, 16:10
hope im not to late
name: ruben
class: barbarian
sex: male
equipment: bezerker axe, daggers, slaneshi charm, lucky trinkets, plate armour, furs, cloak
apearence: (similar to a warhammer chaos warrior complete with helmet)
background: Ruben has been in the tribe since birth and is a natural; warrior, he has fought his way through life and gained armour and wapons worthy of a cheiftan. many say he should have been born to a khornate tribe but he has gained the favor of slaneshi and will one day become chosen.

Vesk
11-07-2005, 18:41
Name: Lerik Vastir
Position: Tribesman
Sex: Male
Equipment: Broadsword, wooden shield, knife.

Appearence: Lerik has a powerful build, but does not stand very tall among the other warriors of the tribe. His hair is balcked and he has kept it short throught marriage, despite complaints from his wife. He wears a tight leather vest which coverers his upper torso but leaves his arms free to move. Below he wears hide pants and boots, all sewned by his wife.

Background:

When Lerik married his wife when he was only 23, some were skeptical as too how long their union would last. Lerik smiled and ignored these doomsayers, for he knew that they would be together forever. Of course nowa days he doesn't let her out of the house at all, doesn't let anyone visit. When people ask him how she is doing, he smiles an odd smile and says she's doing just fine.

The thing is, Lerik's wife died 3 years ago. In the chaos of the raid that claimed Lerik's love a stray arrow from his own tribe flew through an open window and hit his wife straight in the eye. A few hours later, Lerik returned home to find his wife dead. So stricken with grief that he could not speak, could not cry, could not even move until he heard a sharp knocking on his door. When he answered and the visitor asked to see his wife, Lerik simply smiled an odd smile and said "She's fine, but she needs to rest." After the man had left Lerik went back to where the corpse of his wife lay and stared at it for a good long time. He still keeps the body close to his home, buried under his floor.

Perhaps it was soon after she was killed that he began to hear the Voice. THe Voice that goads him to battle, the Voice that shouts at him into revenge, the Voice that stirs Lerik into a frenzy and the voice that demands that, from every battle Lerik is in, he brings home one skull and bury next to his wife and then for one hour, the Voice lets him see her.

Lerik is eager for the mission the Chieftan has laid out for them, their is the promise of food, drink and killing, necesities Lerik has gone without for too long.

((I hope this is okay, didn't know if I could have a dirty little secret :p ))

Harlequin'sDance
11-07-2005, 20:32
Name: Ngalu'un Intiriwa
Position: Tribesman
Sex: Male
Equipment: Khukri, Spear, and Shield.

Appearance and Background, a bit later.

Slazton
12-07-2005, 00:31
Oh warlordgrubnatz, I have a few issues with your character. In fact I think he should be thought out again ;).

If you read my first post it stated we are akin to Maruaders and well, here we go:

First complaint: No armour! Our Tribe does not have the materials to fashion armour as you can see in my own character.

Second complaint: We are effectively Undivided for reasons I will disclose later on.

Third complaint: Cut down on some weapons and stuff, also no armour once more.

Hmm, I recomend playing close attention to my first posts as I place limitations and other things in place as I either have plans or I just don't want it.

Right.......................

Vesk, the character is cool and I'll let the secret slip, but be warned ;) if it goes tooo far ok?

Vesk
12-07-2005, 01:55
Alright cool, wasn't really planning on letting the secret get too insane :p

Xhalax
12-07-2005, 02:05
If Slaz hadn't have spilt your characters secret...I'msure Illesteria would have used it against him. She knows many many things.

Vesk
12-07-2005, 02:26
Huh? I think Slaz meant he would let my secret slip as in that he won't make me change my character and get rid of it, not that he would let the other characters know....at least that's what I think he meant.

Xhalax
12-07-2005, 02:31
My character is a Sorcoress....she knows everything so she would have used it against your character. She deals in secrets.

But if it's not a secret, she has less power and even less interest.

Slazton
12-07-2005, 02:35
Me too oddly enough. Alas, maybe I did :confused:

Vesk, your secret will cause problems with your skull taking.

Vesk
12-07-2005, 02:35
No, I had no doubts your character might know the secret, I was just confused by "if Slaz hadn't spilt your secret" part of your post.

Xhalax
12-07-2005, 02:38
That was just me being too lazy to find Slaz's character name...since his character is in charge.

Vesk
12-07-2005, 02:43
Ah, I get it now :)

Hoshi No Koe
12-07-2005, 03:07
So, was it okay if my character rode a big wolf or a steed of some kind?

marineowar
12-07-2005, 08:49
Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly are Khukri and what is a buckler?

Xavier
12-07-2005, 09:45
buck·ler

A small, round shield either carried or worn on the arm.

Khukuri

a curved steel knife with a razor-sharp edge used in combat by the Gurkhas; has cultural and religious significance in Nepal

you cant spell the last one

marineowar
12-07-2005, 12:53
And you can't spell one :p I think we're even.

Thanx for enlightening me.

Xavier
12-07-2005, 14:59
In my defence I wasnt using a qwerty keyboard, so took about 10 mins to type that..

Slazton
12-07-2005, 15:36
So, was it okay if my character rode a big wolf or a steed of some kind?

As we will be in the mountains etc, I am saying no to this as it would be inpractical.

However, do not worry, there will come a time.

Darmort
12-07-2005, 15:41
Too late to join this RPG Slazton? If not, I'll have a Character up soon, :D

Slazton
12-07-2005, 15:43
This thread is still open. I am starting it later on tonight, so any people want to join, DO SO NOW!

Darmort
12-07-2005, 15:57
Cool.

Name - Varakh Fang (My Chaos Exalted Champion in my Heavy Fluff Army, but I can use him here, :P)
Sex - Male
Age - 34

Weaponry - Varakh never goes anywhere without a whole host of weapons, on his back he has a long curved sword, a short sword on his leather belt, and a few pouchs containing food. He wears a heavy toughened leather tunic, a kilt with a steel strap every five inches, and a cape.

Appearance & History - Other than his vast armoury, Varakh's clothing is grey, his skin is unusually tinted blue, and his eyes are pure white. Through recent years he's been growing steadily more crazy, those who know him well know that he fights to find a glorious and honourable death for a way out of the tortures of life. As a child he grew up wrestling other children, and winning within a minute. In his teenage years he often wandered alone with nothing but a short sword, which he still carries to this day. By the time he reached manhood he decided to fight... and that's what he did.

Slazton
12-07-2005, 17:12
Cut out the daggers and the blocks of metal. We are not that wealthy of a tribe :p.

Other than that, I will be giving you the chance to expand your arsenal later on.

Please everyone remember that.

Xhalax, a small note you are a Level 5 Sorcerer (out of a 100), so your powers are limited at the moment ok?

Xhalax
12-07-2005, 17:44
Fairy snuff.
Haven't really got a clue what the means, but I gather I'm not frying masses as of yet. Just setting small fires in specific areas.

Harlequin'sDance
12-07-2005, 17:46
****!

Looks like I have to redo my character concept again.

Commander X
12-07-2005, 17:46
Something tells me even that is out of your league(5 out of a 100 is a miserable score to be honest;))

Edit:@HD, keep trying, you will succeed in the end.

warlordgrubnatz
12-07-2005, 18:00
heres a re-post of my character
name: ruben
class: tribesman
equipment: bezerker sword, various daggers, choas undivided trinket

Slazton
12-07-2005, 21:53
The thread is now open. ENJOY!

And yes Commander I waited till you logged off :evilgrin:

Nid
12-07-2005, 22:02
Slazton coerced me into joining.

Vold, Assassin of the Clan (He gave approval)

Vold has pure white skin, marked with deep purple tatoos. It is obvious he is Touched in some way, though none can tell how. His eyes and mouth are stitched shut with coarse twine, but somehow he can still see, and people hear him speak as if he is right behind their heads, whispering into their ears. It's very unnerving. Vold was kept isolated from the rest of the tribe, so he is a relative outsider.

He wears a strapped leather garment, much like a bondage outfit. It exposes much of his wiry body. Leather thongs crisscross his body. Despite the lack of protection to the elements, he is never hot or cold.

Commander X
13-07-2005, 10:05
And yes Commander I waited till you logged off :evilgrin:

As I expected...

Because I'm such a meanie too, I will now wait with posting untill persons start begging me to :p

Hoshi No Koe
13-07-2005, 18:02
Have you seen the princess Mononoke movie? The guy rides a kind of mountain stag and it looks really cool, being mounted on it while it jumps from rocky outcrop to rocky outcrop. So what if my character rides some type of moutain stag instead of a wolf.
I thought it would make my character a little special and it would give a fun niche role as a scout or outrider for the tribe. He'd be very attached to his steed.

I'd really appreciate it if you allow it after all, though this will be my last attempt at trying to make you change your mind and I'll do without if you really don't want it.

Slazton
13-07-2005, 18:22
Hoshi, bare with me on this ok? Do not fret, you will be gaining a mount asap, in fact a few of you will be gaining one as there is already outriders for the Caravan we are hunting.

So just hold out for a few posts and then you shall have your stag ok? ;).

Everything in this RPG has to be gained. I will be handing out mutations, different weapons and well anything that could happen. We will even get tougher and stronger, as will XHalax and her Sorcereress, it will develop powers beyond belief. However it takes time ok?

Also just a small note about the Dark Gods, we know they are there and stuff, but we are Undivided. However, some things can and more than likely will happen that will give us cause to join forces with a Dark God. So just be ready for these offers ;)

Also just so you know, Khorne will be the first. So if I am typing in red then you know that your character is being talked to by a Khorne daemon.

Only Vesk will recieve a different colour lol, more than likely a darker red. Also Vesk, PM me details on this voice ok?

Vesk
13-07-2005, 20:56
Slaz, PMed you the rough details on the Voice. Oooh I can't wait to have a Khornate power struggle in my own body :p :D

Xavier
13-07-2005, 22:50
That little fight was planned, just incase you think im going round attack people :p

Xhalax
13-07-2005, 22:54
Powers beyond belief....i like the sound of that!

Lord Setra
13-07-2005, 23:02
Well I have left the fight in the hands of Xavier. I have to go now but hopefuly should be an intresting plot line to run through the rpg

Vesk
13-07-2005, 23:09
>.< D'oh, sorry if I have screwed up anything >.<

Xavier
13-07-2005, 23:11
No worries just delete that other post and take it from my post when I have you stepping in between us

Vesk
13-07-2005, 23:12
Alright coo

Xavier
13-07-2005, 23:45
I like having a twin :) lol

Vesk
13-07-2005, 23:57
Where are you slaz, this is getting bloody :p ;)

Xhalax
13-07-2005, 23:58
He's on his way!

It's all GK's fault for being so gung-ho!

Xavier
14-07-2005, 00:00
Can we cut down on controlling other peoples characters and their actions without their permission, in my case I have setras permission.

Also, as slaz has said characters arent the equivelant of gods yet, mutants or not.

Slazton
14-07-2005, 00:32
Right, time to lay down one law.

SLazton's Golden Rule of GMing:

You may not take control of another player's character for speech or actions unless you have GM permission, the player's permission or it is vital that you do so.*

*If you do, do it, then please place a small note in an OoC format asking if it was alright and that the other player holds the right to have it edited in anyway got it?

There.

Also ALL of us are from the same Tribe. Its just the tribe is spread out and we have a few hobo style people. Got it?

Slazton
14-07-2005, 01:03
Since I can see problems arising in the far future, I am going to introduce a Statline, this statline will dictate how strong you are, how fast you are, and how tough you are, along with wounds and even an armour save.

Then I will allow you to alter them in a more suiting manner to your character eg the Touched upping their strength, however it will have downfalls, that I will place into effect. So I get final say on the statline, no matter who you are. Also you will accept my word or your character will die, simple as that.

The Maxmimum values are there as guidlines to give you an idea how you can increase to, but not yet.

Tribesperson:

WS 30 (MAX: 50)
BS 20 (MAX 35)
S 30 (MAX: 55-60)
T 30 (MAX: 55-60)
W 2 (Will always be 2)
I 30 (MAX: 55-60)
A 2 (Max of 5)
Ld 5 (Cannot increase by normal means)
Sv 6+ (I will alter this as we get better armour)

Archer:

WS 25 (MAX: 40)
BS 30 (MAX 50)
W 2 (Will always be 2)
A 2 (Max of 5)

Assassin:

WS 30 (MAX: 60)
BS 20 (MAX 60)
W 2 (Will always be 2)
I 30 (MAX: 65-70)
A 2 (Max of 7)

Sorcerer:

WS 20 (MAX: 35)
BS 35 (MAX 60)
S 20 (MAX: 40)
T 20 (MAX: 40)
W 3 (Will always be 3)
A 2 (Max of 4)
Sv 6+/6+* (I will alter this as we get better armour)
*This counts as an Inurnerable save that cna be altered as the Sorcerer's power increases

Touched:

WS 35 (MAX: 65)
BS 10 (MAX 25)
S 40 (MAX: 65-70)
T 35 (MAX: 55-60)
W 2 (Will always be 2)
I 20 (MAX: 35)
A 2 (Max of 5)

Right these are the starting statlines. You all have 5 points to alter them as you see fit. The minimium number for all stats is zero ok? I expect everyone to do this. Also do not worry about special rules, that can be ignored for now.

Xavier you can either work your character under assassin class or sorcerer class or a cross breed of Tribespeople and Assassin, as long as its not over the top.

Right lets have the states people. Everytime you gain a level, you will get 1 point to alter your stats and I will decide if you level up.

Right, another point is that you can decrease a Stat (ONLY at this starting period) by 5 to gain a further 5 points. However, it does not have to be one section, so you could take 2 from strength and 3 from toughness to increase Intiative by 5 got it?

And just to prevent confusion here is an example:

Tribesmen:
WS 30
BS 20
S 30
T 30
W 2
I 30
A 2
Ld 5
Sv 6+

This is bog standard, now he is Level 5, so I get five points right?

I decide to increase his strength and toughness. Strength by 3 and Toughness by 2. Thus equaling 5. I have no more points. New Statline follows:

Tribesmen:
WS 30
BS 20
S 33
T 32
W 2
I 30
A 2
Ld 5
Sv 6+

Now these are not great statlines and what is a man who has been working with a close combat weapon doing have 20 for BS? I decrease that by 3 and I deciede to decrease intiative by 2 as he is not that fast. Thus giving me 5 points for WS tov increase. New Statline follows:

Tribesmen:
WS 35
BS 17
S 33
T 32
W 2
I 28
A 2
Ld 5
Sv 6+

There, this is my new statline and it will be with me until it levels up.

Hope this helps any confusion errors.

Xhalax
14-07-2005, 01:06
But Illesteria will never get armour....her slaves might, which she always has and is a living shield (kinda like Tyrant Guard).

Xavier
14-07-2005, 01:09
WS 35
BS 15
S 30
T 30
W 3
I 41
A 3
Ld 5
Sv 6+ Dodge

Grey-Knight
14-07-2005, 01:16
alright, leoric's stats are as followes

WS 38
BS 5
S 40
T 35
W 2
I 25
A 4
Ld 5
Sv 6+

Vesk
14-07-2005, 01:19
WS 32
BS 15
S 35
T 34
W 2
I 30
A 3
Ld 5
Sv 6+

Alright, these are Lerik's stats.....enjoy :p

*Edit: Dropped BS down to 15 and upped str to 35*

Xhalax
14-07-2005, 01:32
WS 20
BS 45
S 15
T 20
W 3 (Will always be 3)
I 35
A 2
Ld 5
Sv 6+ invulnerable

Slazton
14-07-2005, 01:32
Grey-Knight check my example as it doesn't look right :confused:

Too many numbers, I wil lcheck them all in the morning *sighes*

marineowar
14-07-2005, 02:06
Assassin:

WS 34 (MAX: 60)
BS 15 (MAX 60)
S 31 (MAX: 55-60)
W 2 (Will always be 2)
I 34 (MAX: 65-70)
A 4 (Max of 7)

Chade wouldn't wear armour either. He prefers to move silently and swiftly, Armour is too "charge! Bash! Bang!" brute force for him.
Can he have a 6+ invul instead and his armour never gets better?

EDIT: Increased stats from fighting :evilgrin: +1 I and +1 WS

Slazton
14-07-2005, 02:10
It may be counted as a dodge save

Commander X
14-07-2005, 10:34
To save Slazton the number-counting:
Errors detected with Grey-Knight and Xhalax, all others above are Ok.

Now for Giroi:
WS 25 -2
BS 30 +5
S 30 -3
T 30 +0
W 2 +0
I 30 +5
A 2 +0
Ld 5 +0
Sv 6+ +0

Grey-Knight
14-07-2005, 15:05
errors corrected, i missed only dropping stats by 5 that is why i was confused when you said errors but it should be all straightened out

though i think Xavier spend 16 points when he only had 10 to spend... unless i am missing something his initative is 10 higher then that of a normal assassin, weapon skill is 5 higher and attacks are up by 1 when he only dropped bs by 5

Xavier
14-07-2005, 15:06
Xhalax's has been aprooved by slazzy already

Grey-Knight
14-07-2005, 15:12
also i think its better if slaz reads over stats, as he has ultimate say and statlines were his idea

Lord_krok
14-07-2005, 18:00
is this ok?

WS 20 (MAX: 40)
BS 37 (MAX 50)
T 33 (MAX: 55-60)
W 2 (Will always be 2)
A 2 (Max of 5) {could I have the abilty to fire arrows at my attack value in the future?}

(Is there going to be another thread for this?)

nikolai7
14-07-2005, 21:45
Tribesperson:

WS 36 (+6) (MAX: 50)
BS 15 (-5) (MAX 35)
S 32 (+2) (MAX: 55-60)
T 32 (+2) (MAX: 55-60)
W 2 (Will always be 2)
A 2 (Max of 5)
Sv 6+ (I will alter this as we get better armour

Xavier
14-07-2005, 22:08

ic thread here (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=114567#post114567)

Commander X
15-07-2005, 19:02
Looks like I'm getting trouble, as Giroi isn't believing her unless she actually does it, and will not just let her win the argument.

I'm doomed :cries: ;)

Xhalax
15-07-2005, 19:03
Muahahahahahaha!

Well Illesteria has given him a choice and a touch of evidence to show she knows.

Commander X
15-07-2005, 19:05
*Muttermumble*I'll get you Xhalax/Illesteria, I don't know how yet, but I will, count on it.*Muttermumble*

Why must I(real I) be so stubborn, not to be intimitaded, why? :(

Note to self: Do not put incriminating background on-line in the vicinity of Xhalax anymore.

Xhalax
15-07-2005, 19:07
*shrugs*

I have no idea! Character flaw?

Commander X
15-07-2005, 19:10
The thing is, in the real world I have control about people, because of my ability to hear/see all that private information. In here it's exactly the opposite, she has full control and I have none.

Xhalax
15-07-2005, 19:14
Muahahahahaha!

People talk to me all the time and end up telling me everything. If only I were as evil as Illesteria, I'd be soooooooo powerful and have sway over everyone, like she has.

Commander X
15-07-2005, 19:16
So you get that same thing? Go evil I tell you, it's so much more fun to be the boss of a group of people, than just be that person you can tell everything. :evilgrin:

Edit:Hmm what should Giroi do now? Surrender to the greater force for now, or keep believing she's lying and dare her some more? I'll go for the latter, sounds more fun.

Xhalax
15-07-2005, 19:21
If they give me a reason to go evil...then there will be no stopping me and no turning back either. But I was brought up a good little girl....so I have a front to keep up.

Well he's your character so you can do what you wish. Though I get the feeling that everyone elses characters are too gung-ho to care so the 'challenging her to tell them all' wouldn't work out in the end....though it should.

But as I said, 'tis up to you. I'll just go along with whatever happens.

Commander X
15-07-2005, 19:24
Well, thanks to Grey-Knight, I now found a way to try and undermine your credibility. Lets see what our sorceress thinks about that.

Grey-Knight
15-07-2005, 19:27
so your sorceress knows everything about all of us already?, seems a bit uber :eyebrows:

Xhalax
15-07-2005, 19:32
Well I know what's what and all that...so......*shrugs*

Commander X
15-07-2005, 19:33
Well, there's an easy explanation for that, which I know because of my real-world, all knowingness.

But, I'm not going to tell it, what did you expect? Slazton would kill me if I did.

:p

Xhalax
15-07-2005, 19:36
We shall see......we shall see!

Xavier
15-07-2005, 19:38
Um, mind reader > you all

And who are you to speak of uberness look at your character's description

Name: Leoric Nergall
Position:Touched
Equipment: Greatsword and two short swords chained to his wrists, he uses these as short ranged throwing weapons.
Powers: Due to his altered physology leoric is faster then a normal man could dream, also the gods have blessed him with huge muscles and therefore he is stronger and any normal man.
Looks: a huge man he stands about six foot five inches he has blonde hair, dark red tatoo's cover a large portion of his body and he is very fair skinned.

So your huge, faster than any normal man could ever hope and stronger than anything too, right... uber and gung ho.

Where as xhalax has the power to read minds.. why does that make her uber, aside from the psychological effect she has on you

Commander X
15-07-2005, 19:41
Oh, I can't complain, I won't give up anyway. Ever saw me losing from a girl?(Don't answer.)

New stab at Illes(as I prefer to call her), your turn again Xhalax.

Xhalax
15-07-2005, 19:46
Well Illesteria knows who she'll fail to save from certain death first then.

Or who to test out her increasing powers on. I always liked a good smiting.
:D

Commander X
15-07-2005, 19:50
Good to see it's mutual, those slaves of you make fine target practice.;)

When shall we start?:p

Xhalax
15-07-2005, 19:53
Nah...slaves are too easy. Illesteria likes moving targets

Commander X
15-07-2005, 19:54
I meant I would be killing those slaves, as they will most likely jump in front of arrows I shoot at you.

Xavier
15-07-2005, 20:01
Then I jump you.. and we have yet another character fight that slaz stops

Xhalax
15-07-2005, 20:01
Then you'll be extra crispy and Illesteria will get some more.

Plus those slaves aren't completely unskilled

Commander X
15-07-2005, 20:07
See, two posts at exact the same time, remember what I said about two halves of one soul?

@Xavier, as soon as everyone involved has legal statlines, there is nothing stopping us from bashing eachothers brains out.

@Xhalax, some more what? And you're cheating anyway, around 5 vs 1 isn't really fair.;)

I'll respond to Illes again, as soon as I've looked several things in your post up in the dictionary

Xhalax
15-07-2005, 20:09
More slaves....and how said life is fair? Or has to be fair?

Later peeps!

Commander X
15-07-2005, 20:11
I never did, I was just hoping for the usual unfairness in my advantage;)

Xavier
15-07-2005, 20:36
@Xavier, as soon as everyone involved has legal statlines, there is nothing stopping us from bashing eachothers brains out.

Whats to stop us bashing each others brains out now, nothing. But if we do and try and kill another persons character slaz will stop it. So why bother?

Xhalax
15-07-2005, 22:41
Nah...I'm too sly to let an advantage go to waste.

Oh oh oh...Slaz, can Illesteria have a pack of Tarot cards (or something close to them)?

Xavier
16-07-2005, 12:45
Can I have a cup and ball, im bored (and watching the simpsons, hehe "dont be a cup and ball hog"

Shinobi
17-07-2005, 14:25
Hello, I'm new, any chance I could join this RP if it's still open for sign ups?

Someone will also have to fill me in on the story so far.

Please and thank you.

Kensai X
18-07-2005, 03:10
Slazton I think I'm gonna have to drop from the Rp as all as it's going way to fast for me I mean seriously guys 158 posts in like 2 weeks that's ridiculous and they're hasn't even been any fighting yet. Every time I check the Rp I'm completely lost and have no clue what's happened. So people sense apparently I indeed have a conflicting schedule (having a life etc....) I'm dropping out from this one.

Xavier
18-07-2005, 13:13
So an rpg cant proove popular and have detail in it that isnt all fighting, ok...

158 posts in 2 weeks is nothing

marineowar
18-07-2005, 13:16
I have similar experiences keeping up with the Traitor of the Inquisition, I'm not even in it but I started reading it to get an idea about RPGs. I'd come back after a day or 2 and find 3 or 4 pages had been used up. I think it's great that people aren't just losing interest cause there's no fighting.

Shinobi
18-07-2005, 18:16
Anybody wanna answer meh question?

Grey-Knight
18-07-2005, 18:17
well, i dont think to many of us have that information if its still open since none of us are in charge of the rpg and its not up to us

Bmaxwell
18-07-2005, 19:47
i wish that the battle fleet gothic one won't die out i love it this ones fun but a little hard for some on that can't talk :)

Slazton
18-07-2005, 20:21
Slazton I think I'm gonna have to drop from the Rp as all as it's going way to fast for me I mean seriously guys 158 posts in like 2 weeks that's ridiculous and they're hasn't even been any fighting yet. Every time I check the Rp I'm completely lost and have no clue what's happened. So people sense apparently I indeed have a conflicting schedule (having a life etc....) I'm dropping out from this one.

Kensai, we all have lives. Xavier works a 14 hour day, I work a 10 hour day, 5 days a week, and the rest of the posters are well people who post when others are online.

My RPGs have developed into this type now, where constant posting has become a compenet of it.

I regularly have to play catch up and sometimes I miss stuff, but I use MSN to keep up-to-date.

I have similar experiences keeping up with the Traitor of the Inquisition, I'm not even in it but I started reading it to get an idea about RPGs. I'd come back after a day or 2 and find 3 or 4 pages had been used up. I think it's great that people aren't just losing interest cause there's no fighting.

That is one difficult RPG to keep up with and I am guessing you are reading it as you may want a position when it opens up in a few days? ;)

Anybody wanna answer meh question?

It is closed I am afraid. Anyone with a link in their signature, please remove it.

Shinobi
18-07-2005, 20:30
Awww, I had a cool character planned out too. Oh well...

*goes in search of more RPs*

Slazton
18-07-2005, 20:49
Nearly forgot.................here is Dracil's stats based on a Chieftan stats system I devised. Only the Assassin class rivals it.

Basic Chieftan:

WS 35 (MAX: 70)
BS 20 (MAX 60)
S 35 (MAX: 55-65)
T 35 (MAX: 55-65)
W 3 (Will always be 3)
I 35 (MAX: 65)
A 3 (Max of 7)
Ld 8 (Cannot increase by normal means)
Sv 5+ (I will alter this as we get better armour)

*The armour is increased as this is a Chieftan and would have the better armour ;)

Dracil Lupine:

WS 40
BS 15
S 40
T 38
W 3
I 35
A 5
Ld 8
Sv 5+

HMm, yes he is a hand to hand monster, but alas what would you exepct from a Level 10 Chieftan who has bested other chieftans of rival Bear tribes. If you read my description we have conquered other tribes and well, that would require a lot of Chieftan killing.

Lord_krok
19-07-2005, 17:10
Hey, when is this going to possiably start?

Grey-Knight
19-07-2005, 17:12
we've been going for a bit over a week now, at about 200ish posts

Commander X
19-07-2005, 17:26
Question to Xhalax/Illes, how many of those slaves are there anyways?

warlordgrubnatz
19-07-2005, 18:37
info on Ruben:
Ruben has a very sinister and dark secret that no-one must know. He wasnt born into the tribe but was found wandering and accepted. He never seems to show any signs of aging and is very mysterious.

Xavier
19-07-2005, 23:26
Lord_Krok, I have already told you there is another thread, I have already linked to it...

Originally Posted by Lord_krok

Originally Posted by Xavier
ic thread here (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=114567#post114567)

Lord_krok
20-07-2005, 01:28
sorry, I'm a little stupid

Xavier
20-07-2005, 12:35
Yes, yes you are

Lord_krok
21-07-2005, 03:44
Yes, yes you are
can't you feel the love? :p :angel:

Xhalax
21-07-2005, 03:53
Question to Xhalax/Illes, how many of those slaves are there anyways?

Pass....a fair few.
Ask Slaz, he's be a better one to give you the information since it's his thread.

Wiseman
26-07-2005, 03:23
sorry im late:)

Xavier
26-07-2005, 03:39
you will be

Lord Setra
30-07-2005, 20:29
SWEET JESUS.

I am gone for 2 weeks and we are aat 400+ posts.

Well if any kind person would be so kind as to give me a small update it would be much appreciated.

Cheers Lord Setra

Commander X
30-07-2005, 20:40
Huh? Did anyone shout for me?:p

I guess I could give you a small compilation, but what was the last 'event' you witnessed, or did you miss everything till now?

Lord Setra
30-07-2005, 20:43
The least event I witnessed was your sister(Xavier) and me fighting.

Commander X
30-07-2005, 20:48
Man you must be gone for very long, Xavier isn't even my sister, her character is the sister of Xhalax's character:p

Lord Setra
30-07-2005, 20:50
hence why I went, your sister (XAvier).

Yeah a two week holiday is not always a good thing when you join an RPG.

Commander X
30-07-2005, 20:55
All silliness away, here a very short compilation of what we've been up to while you were away.

-We raided the caravan as planned.
-We were attacked by Harpies but fended them off.
-We were almost discovered by the scouts of the Overbear.
-We are soon to attempt to overthrow Mr. Overbear.

Those are the major events, and in between we've been fighting among eachother and were generally having a good time;)

Lord Setra
30-07-2005, 20:57
Thank you very much.

I really should now post some stats, which I have noticed I was meant to do. And form a re introduction.

Xavier
31-07-2005, 10:25
You suck setra

Vesk
31-07-2005, 11:12
Do we have any estimate as to how many of the ten guys are left (I think its about 4-3 men left) because there seems to be some general milling about from some of your tribesmen :p

Xavier
31-07-2005, 11:17
I killed one..

Vesk
31-07-2005, 11:21
Ok, so there is actually one guy left, or 2 if slaz wants me to edit out my second kill...I couldn't help it, it was the heat of the moment :P

Commander X
01-08-2005, 18:43
Oh, I forgot to ask this for some time, but what is the stat-line of one of the lizards? That would be useful as those seem better at killing that Giroi is.;)

Lord_krok
09-08-2005, 19:26
Greetings, I was wondering why we just stoped RPing. The controll is just being past on to someone else, I can't see any reason to stop posting... but I might just be not seeing something...

Lord Setra
10-08-2005, 17:14
Hello.

I am just waiting for Slaz to send me the material he has and we will be going straight back into it

Lord_krok
11-08-2005, 01:15
ok, thanks for clearing that up for me

Lord Setra
11-08-2005, 22:33
Woo we have the material.

Going to get something up tonight, just to keep you guys going.

marineowar
17-08-2005, 08:50
Lord Setra, I am forced to leave this game :sad: and wont be playing at all until around december. If no one wants to take over Chade then kill him off in a suitably sneeky fashion. Maybe a rival assassin or something *shrug*

Lord Setra
17-08-2005, 10:50
No!

You will be missed. Thanks for your input.

Xavier
17-08-2005, 12:10
Might be an idea to open a second recruitment thread.