PDA

View Full Version : ancient treeman mini !?!

zulusan
08-07-2005, 13:43
on the uk wood elf preview you can see the sp.c. treeman!

it is the one one the right ( the whole army pic.).

at least i think it is the second treeman. i really like that mini - it looks more brutal.

what do you think? conversion or not

http://uk.games-workshop.com/woodelves/preview/1/

cheers

Frostfang
08-07-2005, 13:58
Isn't it just the same model painted differently?

Still not sure about the new Treemen. I kinda liked the old ones. Too bad they are so small now, in comparison..

malisteen
08-07-2005, 14:27
It's the same model, but with the branch bits assembled in a different arrangement and with a different paint scheme.

tzeentchgiant
08-07-2005, 15:02
It has already been confirmed that there will be three WE special characters, none of them treemen. Also there will only be on new model.

I suggest you (zulusan) close this thread and change the title.

I got a bit excited for a sec

TG

PARTYCHICORITA
08-07-2005, 15:02
Isn't it just the same model painted differently?

Still not sure about the new Treemen. I kinda liked the old ones. Too bad they are so small now, in comparison..

I miss the old not anorexic treeman too. I wonder what can i do to get a better model withuth having to go LotR

Lord Setra
08-07-2005, 17:45
Yeah definatley the same Treeman, just different pose and colour scheme.

That photo aint great and you can clearly see that he is the same in the army book.

Lord_krok
08-07-2005, 18:46
its a conversion, I'm sorry to say.

Jericho
08-07-2005, 22:49
The studio has two Treemen in their WE army, both seem to be slightly different but definitely the same kit. There's only ever been one on any of the release schedules given to retailers. It might be like the O&G Giant, where you get a few parts to swap out, like different arms or heads. Everything for the WE seems to come with extra arms and heads :D

The boyz
09-07-2005, 12:29
Yeah it looks like the same Treeman just posed and painted a bit differentley.