PDA

View Full Version : Wood Elf Mordheim Warband

Leaf
08-12-2006, 21:49
I want to play Woodelves for Mordheim but what should I use the first thought is obvisouly High Elves or Shadow Warriors but I want to use a list that can reflect dryads too so should I just make a in house list or is there a list I could use in the place of it thanks for the help in advance.

~Leaf

Darwin_green
08-12-2006, 22:39
I'm not too sure about dyrads. If your using the Mordheim setting, you could justify their absence due to the evil(radioactive) pressence of warpstone.

But, since treekin are animated spirits of dead wood, you could easily represent them as Ogre bodyguards. Though there is a good chance that ogres wouldn't work with your elves. But, that's what house rules are for.

Empire in flames... I don't know.

Dark Apostle197
09-12-2006, 01:33
Well, if you go to mordheimer.com, go to the warbands section and go to unofficial warbands there is a wood elf one. SHow it to whoever is running the campiagn(if there is one)and ask them if you can use them.

TKitch
09-12-2006, 01:56
I have yet to see any well-balanced Woodie warbands.

The problem with a lot of elven bands is that Elf players make them, and make them to win. When you build a warband to win, you can win easily. The trick is to design a warband toeasily be able to lose, too.