RoStoicism

18 Hammerers - Sh, Std, Mu
RoDetermination

15 Thunderers - Std, Mu

2x BT - Engineer

1 Cannon
RoForging

1 Organ Gun

This army will be used at a local tournament. In this tournament there will be atleast 4 dragons and 2 people who will take Bull Rhinox Riders. I have no time to playtest it so it must work on paper.

Comments would be appriciated.

Greetz
Tom

sever14
11-12-2006, 17:07
I would drop the thunderers down to 10 and lose the standart, this gives 80 pts, then drop the rune of luck from lord and add 2 more bolt throwers, this should help you with the large targets. If you dont want the bolt throwers, do drop the thunderers down to 10 and with just musician, maximizes shots, lowers cost, and doesnt give the emeny the easy VP's from losing CC with thunderers. Besides that, looks pretty good.

Wicked_fool
11-12-2006, 17:11
I would drop the thunderers down to 10 and lose the standart, this gives 80 pts, then drop the rune of luck from lord and add 2 more bolt throwers, this should help you with the large targets. If you dont want the bolt throwers, do drop the thunderers down to 10 and with just musician, maximizes shots, lowers cost, and doesnt give the emeny the easy VP's from losing CC with thunderers. Besides that, looks pretty good.

I do not have another 2 BT, so I could get a Master Engineer.

Teach
12-12-2006, 14:00
a Master Eng. is just 85pts for the bs 5. Maybe take some Slayers to kill those dragons and other monsters. It would be more in charakter. Or some greatweapons on the warriors.
goodluck