PDA

View Full Version : Pincer Charge and Challanges

Crux
09-07-2005, 23:40
Ok, say I've got a unit with a character in it. It gets charged both in the front and the rear, and a character in the frontal charge unit issues a challange, and I decline it, will my character be able to fight the unit that has charged them in the rear?

(Sorry for the bad grammar, I'm a liiiitle tired at the moment :p )

Arnizipal
10-07-2005, 00:11
The whole point of going to the back rank is to be a punishment for cowardly characters, so I'd say no, he doesn't get to fight.

Crux
10-07-2005, 00:16
The whole point of going to the back rank is to be a punishment for cowardly characters, so I'd say no, he doesn't get to fight.
In wich rank would he be placed then? Say the unit he is in only has two ranks, so all models are in base to base contact with the enemy?

Lordmonkey
10-07-2005, 00:33
He would be placed in the rear rank. This is, obviously, dependant on which way the unit is facing. But no, he would not get to fight wherever he is placed, nor may he be attacked (IIRC).

Ganymede
10-07-2005, 05:07
In wich rank would he be placed then? Say the unit he is in only has two ranks, so all models are in base to base contact with the enemy?

If there is nowhere to hide the coward, then he is compelled to accept the challenge.

Otherwise, hide him anywhere where he won't be in base to base with the enemy.

Festus
10-07-2005, 09:54
Hi

Ganymede has it precisely: A declining character is moved to a non fighting position.
If there is no such spot, he hasto accept the challenge.

Greetings
Festus

Crux
10-07-2005, 11:48
Alright, thanks for the help guys.