PDA

View Full Version : Christmas for me! (what should i get)

liamrob
16-12-2006, 13:06
Well its christmas in 9 days :)

Just curious i collect ultramarines (space marines) and wanting to know what should i get for christmas. Just post e.g. of about $150 AUD worth of things that i can add to ma list. I will be using Battle Wagon Bitz. The link is bwbits.com.

I am after
20+ tactical marines
40+ purity seal pack
no devasators
no tanks except maybe a rhino
no bike squads
Maybe termies (suggestions pls)
only squads that can go in UM armies.

So please i would grately appreciate it if u guys can help me out.

Liamrob

NeonDante
16-12-2006, 19:04
I say go for the termies. What's more thrilling, opening a box and getting a box of space marines, or opening a box and getting a bunch of terminators!

Sparda
17-12-2006, 16:07
Personally, i think tou sould get the best (Imo) units for ultramarines: Tyranid War Vets!!!!! either that or go with termies.

Finnbjorn
18-12-2006, 02:04
indeed Tyranid War Vets er ******* cool i have them and i must say....they are a pain in the ass to paint but yeah i would go for terminators they are really cool

liamrob
18-12-2006, 03:05
Hmm i might see if they have tyrannic war veterans. If they do i guess i could get about 6 + of em. I might convert my own. Get some tyranid bits and cut them up for em. Anything else guys?

Slaaneshi Slave
18-12-2006, 03:17
Nah, you don't want Tyranid War Vets, or Honour Guard. Not only are the models crap, they go completely against the idea of Ultramarines.

I like Tac marines, so go with those, FW shoulder pads (I don't know if you can get those from BWbits), and the weapons to go with them (heavy bolter, plasma, etc).

John Vaughan
18-12-2006, 14:33
I say go with CC terminators, they are just too kewl looking!