View Full Version : 2 of 3 new WE Ideas

Akuma
10-07-2005, 15:21
1 Scout Highborn @ 265 Pts
General; Scout; Longbow
Bow of Loren [35]
Arcane Bodkins [25]
Amaranthine Brooch [35]

Cavalry killer and veral archer of deatch - the scaut is there to make him deploy so he can shot from turn 1 and amaranthine gets him protection form shooting and stuff

1 Branchwraith @ 110 Pts
Pageant of Skrikes [25]
Cluster of Radiants [25]

+1DD - good in CC and can semi snipe

1 Spellsinger @ 145 Pts
Magic Level 1; Longbow
Dispel Scroll [25]
Dispel Scroll [25]

Caddie

12 Glade Guard @ 144 Pts
Longbow

Just you'r regular GG unit :D

12 Glade Guard @ 144 Pts
Longbow

Same as above

6 Scouts @ 145 Pts
Longbow; Standard; Musician
Banner of Zenith [25]

Tricky but can be a blast - you put you'r free forest just in this one place at the table where opponent WILL heve to came throught with some of his units and put them in so thay can be seen ( in the center ) he can charge shoot or do anything to them ( apart from magic but thets why 4DD and 2 Scrolls come handy ) and still he cant march - this one can realy dely his unit seriously.

12 Dryads @ 144 Pts

CC reg

8 Dryads @ 96 Pts

And another

8 Dryads @ 96 Pts

Oh and another one :D

9 Wardancers @ 162 Pts
Wardancer Weapons

Counter Chargers

3 Warhawk Riders @ 120 Pts
Spear; Longbow

Warmashine hunters

6 Waywatchers @ 144 Pts
2ndWeapon; Longbow

1 Turn annoyances and good tought stuff killers

1 Treeman @ 285 Pts

Well this army is build so he can fit in :D

Casting Pool: 3

Dispel Pool: 4

Ok the general idea was to squise in a Treeman and still have something to support him with. Overall the plan is to shoot enemy and dely him so i can preper combined charges form several cc units - my waywatchers , small scaut diversion unit , and general with GG popper enemy to deatch with arrows and forest spirits with wardancers finish him of

Any sugestions ???

Riddy
11-07-2005, 11:19
A solid list, i can see either the tree man and a unit of dryads hitting or all 3 units of dryads hitting, depending on what your enemy decideds to shoot/magic at. This army will probably work best against hordes of combat troops like orcs or clan pestilence but it will also be pretty effective against chaos mortals and daemons, aswell as other small elite armys. Just watch out for armys with alot of shooting.