PDA

View Full Version : We ????

zulusan
11-07-2005, 14:57
the ???:

is a we lord with scout kindred allowed to join a waywathcher unit?

if one of you guys knows or at least has an opinion on my question please reply.

cheers

i just love the new waywatcher lord mini but i really think the kindred sucks.

Dedalus
11-07-2005, 18:03
This question makes no sense, the WE book isn't available yet is it?

*edit* Looks like it is, sorry a little dopey today ;)
lol

Aedric
11-07-2005, 20:33
I would say so, however I couldn't see a valid reason do so. Unless your worried about being cannon sniped or something.

zulusan
11-07-2005, 22:33
if i got the rules wright the lord couldnīt be picked out of the waywatcher unit he joined. but maybe i am wrong.

and why i would like to make him scout kindred - cause the only real advantge is the scout ability - i mean who cares about one kb shot. the b.o.l. rules

anarchistica
12-07-2005, 13:51
He can join a unit of Waywatchers but as he doesn't have the Forest Stalkers rule he would only be able to deploy as a normal Scout.

He can only be a target if the Waywatchers are reduced to 4 or less models (in which case shots are randomised so can hit him) or if the weapon or spell allows the attacker to target individual models in a unit (Hochland Long Rifle, Rule of Burning Iron, etc). Aside from that he's quite safe.

zulusan
12-07-2005, 14:46
Thanks for your replies!

what would you choose if u would like to have a shooty char. in a waywatcher unit? scout or waywatcher kindred?

cheers

Jedi152
12-07-2005, 14:57
This question makes no sense, the WE book isn't available yet is it?

*edit* Looks like it is, sorry a little dopey today ;)
lol

Is the WE book available? I didn't think the army deal was out til the end of this month?

I presumed people were making lists and FAQ's based on the lists posted in the rumour section, or illegal p2p copies.

anarchistica
12-07-2005, 15:03
Is the WE book available? I didn't think the army deal was out til the end of this month?

I presumed people were making lists and FAQ's based on the lists posted in the rumour section, or illegal p2p copies.
I have a scanned/typed out version from "someone". The list has been added to AB too a week ago, though it's still a bit buggy.