PDA

View Full Version : Wood elf army builder file

Dedalus
11-07-2005, 18:13
Does anyone have any idea when the army builder file for Wood elves will be available?
Thanks,
Dedalus

Lardidar
11-07-2005, 18:27
about 1/2 months after general release.

Crazy Harborc
11-07-2005, 23:44
GW doesn't help with those files. No early armybooks to file writers. Lardider is likely correct, two weeks will likely see the first Woodies included files for Army Builder.

Now, the question is.........when the heck will the Armybook be in the hands of players???

Thalys
03-08-2005, 06:31
Well, a beta file for Armybuilder 2.2c is allready out. You can grab it at the Yahoo Group of the author, who also writes in this forum. I used it for 2 weeks now, and it has almost all rules in it. Works perfectly for me.
Today is the day i buy my WE Armybook. It's the official release Day here in Germany, so i guess the final AB File will be here in a few days...

taer
03-08-2005, 06:48
I've already got the Woodelf Army builder file, and the book isn't for sale until this weekend here. Crazy world

skavenguy13
03-08-2005, 11:18
The file is only a temporary one. There must still be a couple bugs/errors. If you have version 2, you can get this temporary one. If you still have a problem, PM or e-mail Anarchistica. He's a member here on WarSeer and you get his e-mail in army builder.