PDA

View Full Version : what comes in the box-eldar

jimyg
28-12-2006, 15:08
dont know if anybody cares but i got a falcon grav tank for christmas and was pleasently surprised to find not one but two bonus heavy wepon sprues included in the kit. ( they are the sprues that come with the wave serpent kit )

so ive got
3 scatter lasers
2 starcannons
2 brightlances
2 shuriken cannons
2 eldar missle launchers

The_Flip
28-12-2006, 16:22
That would be the newer release of the Falcon, and that version comes with 2 weapon sprues.

Credo72
28-12-2006, 16:54
Not sure if this question belongs in the painting and modelling section but I'll ask it here anyway on the off chance:

Does anyone know if you can swap over the twin-linked shuriken catapults that hang from the bottom of the Falcon/Wave Serpent with the shuriken cannon that's on the supplied heavy weapon sprue?

If so, is it a quick two-minute job or would it just be easier to order direct the s/cannon from the Shrieker jetbike kit?

Cheers.

jimyg
28-12-2006, 17:41
im pretty sure the wave serpent kit comes with an underslung shuriken cannon in adition to the two sprues of heavy weapons. in the same way the lacon has a sctter laser on the main sprue for the tank.

if you just have a falcon kit it would not be hard at all to convert the underslung twin linked shuriken catapults into a shuriken cannon. just a little plastic choping

Not sure if this question belongs in the painting and modelling section but I'll ask it here anyway on the off chance:

Does anyone know if you can swap over the twin-linked shuriken catapults that hang from the bottom of the Falcon/Wave Serpent with the shuriken cannon that's on the supplied heavy weapon sprue?

If so, is it a quick two-minute job or would it just be easier to order direct the s/cannon from the Shrieker jetbike kit?

Cheers.