PDA

View Full Version : My next army?

dave is the best
28-12-2006, 16:19
What army should i do after i finish my eldar?

Dave

Captain Micha
28-12-2006, 16:22
I say get the orks next!

seriously either orks or get crons. thats about the two most different armies you can get if your going for a radically different army

sigur
28-12-2006, 16:27
Finish your Eldar army first and play it, damnit!:p

And in a year, get an Ork army. I'm setting great hopes into this new Ork codex. GW has to make up for what they did to the greenskins in the past 8 years.

bloodlust
28-12-2006, 16:28
Imperial Guard!

dave is the best
28-12-2006, 16:30
[QUOTE=sigur;1175615]Finish your Eldar army first and play it, damnit!:p
...QUOTE]

I will but I only play with fully painted models, so when i making my new army i will play my eldar.

Rich 123
28-12-2006, 16:35
You only just got your Eldar didn't you?!

At least from the distinctly unpainted look of those on your project log ;)

Why not put some effort into them and then see what takes your fancy when you have enough Eldar you are happy with, 500/1000/1500pts/whatever.

I have been making plans and toying with ideas on what army I will take on next. But l, near the completion of my marines and after working on them for 2 years or so I feel vindicated in planning ahead at this point!

Well, whatever takes you fancy... but it will be easier to maintain focus on your Eldar if you keep ideas of other armies at the back of your mind for now!

Dicky

dave is the best
28-12-2006, 16:38
You only just got your Eldar didn't you?!

At least from the distinctly unpainted look of those on your project log ;)

Why not put some effort into them and then see what takes your fancy when you have enough Eldar you are happy with, 500/1000/1500pts/whatever.

I have been making plans and toying with ideas on what army I will take on next. But l, near the completion of my marines and after working on them for 2 years or so I feel vindicated in planning ahead at this point!

Well, whatever takes you fancy... but it will be easier to maintain focus on your Eldar if you keep ideas of other armies at the back of your mind for now!

Dicky

Good point. I have all the eldar i need for 1500pts i will spend some extra time on them, to get looking really good. Thanks Rich.:)

Dave

Rich 123
28-12-2006, 16:44
Well, temptation is a terrible thing!

I suffered alot from it before I set a deadline for my marines, and it has some terrible consequences! Namely, far too much grey plastic and bare metal about the place :eek:

Either way, good luck with whatever comes you way. But 1500pts of Eldar should take a bit of doing to get done initially, at least.

Dicky

darkprincewilson
28-12-2006, 16:58
I'll give a vote to the Necrons for while you are playing your Eldar.

Necrons will involce a completely different strategy than you are currently using.

Da Reddaneks
28-12-2006, 17:00
do "DA ORKS!!!"