PDA

View Full Version : squigs gone amok

fearchanges
29-12-2006, 13:32
when a squig herd flees, breaks or the herders are killed by shooting, the squigs go crazy by exploding 2D6 around and inflicting D6 S5 hits on every unit it touches.
What happens if the unit flees, but there no squigs left to explode and the herders remain too flee? do they still explode???
thx for your answers.

Da GoBBo
29-12-2006, 13:58
when a squig herd flees, breaks or the herders are killed by shooting, the squigs go crazy by exploding 2D6 around and inflicting D6 S5 hits on every unit it touches.
What happens if the unit flees, but there no squigs left to explode and the herders remain too flee? do they still explode???
thx for your answers.

We had a very long discussion about this a moth back. In the end we didn't really come to an agreement.

1) Some people said it doesn't matter if there are squigs or not because the rule says that on two occasions the unit inflicts the damage.
2) Other people say that you do need squigs because the rule says that on two occasions the squigs go wild and while doin that they inflict the damage. Without squigs, nothin can go wild so no damage and the herders just make a normal fleemove.

That were basically the 2 oppinions and after fighting over who was right for about a 150(?) posts, everybody just kept to their own oppinion. All I can advice to you is that you discuss it with yer gaminggroup, and come to one agreement.

Festus
29-12-2006, 14:04
Hi

A nice synopsis of this thread... :)

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54996

Festus

fearchanges
29-12-2006, 14:51
ok this is a never-ending-story, I've allready discussed it with my gaming group and here we've also have this dicussion with no answer so I've hoped to get an answer here.
thx anyway for your comments, I think we can close this topic.

intellectawe
29-12-2006, 16:01
Heres hoping Gav reads this and pushes some higher ups around to get a fix for this out. This is ridiculous.

fearchanges
01-01-2007, 18:43
That would be very nice if that would happen. Finally some clear sky with this difficult subject. thx.