PDA

View Full Version : [NECRO] couple of rules queries

Darkhorse
03-01-2007, 01:14
1) Is the Armourer skill cumulative?

2) I've heard something about blast weapons being able to only hit 1 model is this true and how?

Catferret
03-01-2007, 01:20
1. Armourer is cumulative up to a maximum of 2+ Ammo Roll.

2. Blast Weapons may only score one WOUNDING Hit for xp purposes. Anbody under the template can be hurt but a max 5 xp per shot fired and that is only if it hits the original intended target. If it scatters and hits 5 other guys but not the original you get nothing! Stupid, I know...

Darkhorse
04-01-2007, 14:43
Thanks Catferet.

3) If you hire a pit slave what advance does he get if you roll a 4?

4) Fighting against outlaw gangs, do bounty hunters automaticly Id them as wanted?

5) Fighting a Rescue scenario if you fail, but capture enemy fighters can you swaop them for the original captive?

Catferret
04-01-2007, 15:46
Thanks Catferet.

3) If you hire a pit slave what advance does he get if you roll a 4?

4) Fighting against outlaw gangs, do bounty hunters automaticly Id them as wanted?

5) Fighting a Rescue scenario if you fail, but capture enemy fighters can you swaop them for the original captive?

Ok. Let's see what I can do.

3. Result 3-4 is split into a further D6. 1-3=Strength, 4-6=Toughness. That's from original Outlanders book. It may have been simplified to 3=Strength, 4=Toughness

4. I'm not sure... You can always claim bounty on captured Outlaws so this may supercede the Bounty Hunter rule. I'll look into it.

5. Captured Gangers are always left up to the players involved to set ransoms. I guess the rule of Captured stating "If both gangs have captives then they must be exchanged on a one for one basis..." would still apply.

Hope that helps. Best way to resolve a lot of things in Necromunda is discuss it with your group or an Arbitrator if you have one and find a solution everybody would like to implement.
Otherwise find one of us Old Vets and listen to us tell you all about the old days and how all this was sump once. Where's my slippers?:D

nightgant98c
05-01-2007, 05:08
the question of multiple armourers came up recently in our campaign, and we couldn't find anything that said it was cumulative. Where does it say that it is?

Catferret
05-01-2007, 05:56
the question of multiple armourers came up recently in our campaign, and we couldn't find anything that said it was cumulative. Where does it say that it is?

You know what? I was going by old FAQs from original Necromunda and just assumed GW would have corrected this along with all the other mistakes when they released the new Book. Silly me...

nightgant98c
07-01-2007, 05:24
Very silly indeed. I had actually hoped it was cumulative, since I had two, but we ended up rolling for it, and we're playing that it isn't.

Catferret
07-01-2007, 05:57
Never mind. It used to be cumulative but until a definite answer is given in an up to date FAQ we shall have to resolve it the way you did. Alternatively, you could use the Experimental Skills lists which have Armourer as a heavy Only skill limiting it to 2 models but it does say it is cumulative.