PDA

View Full Version : What MEQ faction should I play?

Magistrate
04-01-2007, 05:04
So.. i've got Marines ( Orks too but that's besides the point ). Lots of bits for Marines and other MEQs. I've been picking through the various armies and trying to find something that'd fall in line with how I want to play. I'd really appreciate some suggestions and the over all feel/capabilties of any armies I might have overlooked? with only a few guidelines; no Grey Knights or Necrons. I've played both and eventually moved on to where I am now ( Orkses! ).

Some people might've noticed i've also been asking a lot of questions about certain codexes, such as Space Wolves! That particular chapter/codex has really caught my intrest now that i've got a copy of the codex but I haven't seen a lot of others, such as the Sisters of Battle or Chaos God-specific armies such as Slaanesh or Khorne, although I'd be readily tempted to do a Word Bearers army simply based on the imagery and conversions involved.. :evilgrin:

scarletsquig
04-01-2007, 05:24
Sisters of Battle or Chaos God-specific armies such as Slaanesh

I'd be readily tempted to do a Word Bearers army simply based on the imagery and conversions involved.
How about the conversions involved in a Slaaneshi sisters of battle army?

Vaktathi
04-01-2007, 05:46
How about the conversions involved in a Slaaneshi sisters of battle army?

might be a wee bit too risque...

:D