PDA

View Full Version : Edroulfo's question

Festus
05-01-2007, 18:58
Hi

A new question by a very new member...

I read the new Empire army book and i have a question about the special character Kurt Helborg.The character confers stubborn & immunity to psychology tests to a unit of Reiksguards knights or the Reiksguard unit becomes stubborn & immune to psychology when Kurt fielded with them?Ah, and the title of Grand marshall means Grand Master,so Kurt counts as Lord and Grand Master?And finally his AS: (2+) or (1+)?

Festus

NakedFisherman
05-01-2007, 19:03
He confers Stubborn and Immunity to Psychology to himself and the unit he's with and his armour save is 2+ (he's too proud to carry a shield, apparently).

Edroulfo
05-01-2007, 19:17
I m beholden to Festus.It s my fisrt day to warseer/forums and i believe thats a really friendly wellcoming!Fisherman thank u a lot.By the way,may be u know what happens with the numbers of wounds via Laurels of Victory if Kurt dies in combat phase?They are duplicated?:confused: :confused:

T10
05-01-2007, 20:04
The wounds are not doubled: they merely count twice for purposes of Combat Resolution.

-T10

Edit:

The double CR effect of the Laurels of Victory is not negated through the death of the character.

Griefbringer
05-01-2007, 20:12
Welcome on board, Edroulfo.

Unfortunately I do not have the new Empire book yet, so I can not go and check for myself - but I am quite positive that the answers given above are likely to be correct.

Tutore
05-01-2007, 21:12
I also have to wait a couple of days. The new book is apparently sold only with the Empire big box, which I won't buy. The book itself will be sold in Italy next week or something like that.