PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft--Molten Core

PBGhost
13-07-2005, 07:16
So, is anyone else in a raiding guild that does Molten Core, Onyxia or the newly released Black Wing Lair? My guild hasn't done BWL (its bugged..), or Onyxia (people won't get their damn keys), and until recently we'd only downed Lucifron in Molten Core (due to poor raid turnouts).

However, in the past two weeks we have started handing out asses, taking down Magmadar, Gehennas, Garr, Baron Geddon and Shazzrah. The only one really difficult was Baron Geddon; that fight took far too long. We hope to down Sulfuron soon. And then its not long at all until we best Golemagg and get to Majordomo--I'm looking forward to getting my Hunter Epic.

http://thefirstseal.ofwarcraft.net/

Anseur
13-07-2005, 11:14
moltencore.org - a collection of people from guilds too small to do MC on their own.

Shadowsong server.

We downed Sulfuron last night, and I believe it was a server first. Got Golemagg down to 45% too. :)

bosstroll
13-07-2005, 12:37
My guild has taken down Ragnaros, but not after his revamp.

We are getting him down to about 20%ish now after the 2nd wave of sons though.

Toddy
16-07-2005, 01:52
EU - Silvermoon, We're at Ragnaros. 2/8 Might right now

DisruptorX
19-07-2005, 18:07
I'm looking forward to getting my Hunter Epic.

The Hunter epic quest looks hard as hell, as you have to solo several elites of very high level without any help, including that of your pet.

The end reward? A staff that looks like it is being held together by duct tape.

Toddy
20-07-2005, 04:28
Got our first hunter the Leaf at the weekend (3/8 Might now). He already had Ony's sinew. The demons look pretty solid, and you have to solo them, no way around it

LooseMoose
20-07-2005, 16:29
Moltencore.org are upto Majorhomo now. Its been going pretty smooth as we did Lucifron to Geddon Sunday, then Shazzrah to Golemagg Tuesday. We had a shot at Majordomo before the night was out and failed miserably, but we've got a good 6 hours Thursday to figure him out. (And get my Priest Epic to drop.)

Don't worry about Sulfuron PBGhost, hes possibly the easiest boss in there. ;)
Just hope Golemagg doesn't use his "I'm bored now." move. It completely resets his health. I cried.

Toddy
20-07-2005, 22:27
With Majordomo, it relies on the target abilities of your 2 best tanks.

1) Get 6 Warriors, 4 Mages minimum
2) The Healers are sheepable until 4 adds have been killed
3) Sheep all 4 healers, 2 good tanks on Elites 1&2 2 Tanks on Domo (1 cant't handle him due to teleport) and 2 tanks on Elites 3&4
4) 1 at a time bring an add to be killed. the order is Elite 1, Elite 2, Healer 1, Healer 2, Healer 3, Healer 4, Elite 3, Elite 4
5) The important bit is that Tank 1 has to tank Elites 1, then Healer 1, then Healer 3, while Tank 2 tanks Elite 2, then Healer 2 then Healer 4. The way to find out which sheep is which is to assign mages before the fight, and have the tanks make /assist name macros. If your tanks are clever enough, this fight is a breeze.
6) Enjoy Executus turning Green, then remember that the Cache only stays up for 5 minutes (think theis was extended in 1.6 though)

Toddy
11-08-2005, 01:32
Update: Downed Ragnaros :D (6/8 Might now)

Anseur
13-08-2005, 01:10
what server you on Toddy? Not seen/talked to you for ages.

Toddy
14-08-2005, 17:39
EU Silvermoon