PDA

View Full Version : Its green, its as slow as a slug and it carries choppas - its MARKO'S O&G log!

||-MARKO-||
07-01-2007, 15:27
hey all

I started playing 40k about 1.5 years ago now (check my BA log) (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=629850#post629850), but have been into the fluff of it for ages, and was a veteran LOTR player for 3 years. i now consider myself quite good at the 40k rules, and, really wanted to branch out. i basically fell in love with the O&G minis when i saw them, and thought ;'' hell, ive always liked greenskins, i like the idea of fantasy, this'd be a nice big side project/ second project!''

so, it began ast summer, and i havent really painted much yet. christmas got me going, when i got the rules for fantasy and the army, and a gaint and skarsnik and gobbla (munch! :D ), two of my fave minis for the O&G'S. so, to get myself inspired and to give you lot some more stuff to read, ive started this (probably) slow and sluggish log about my Orc and goblin army!

Attachments: group shots, front rank of orc unit, test gobbo.

||-MARKO-||

beefpizza
07-01-2007, 16:08
Yes! Another fantasy army blog! And an orc one too!

I'll be watching this....

^_^
07-01-2007, 16:14
'Ere we go! 'Ere we go! 'Ere we go!

Yay, more O&G at Warseer (Green Power!!!)

I like especially the freehand on the banner, something I never managed to do well :(

||-MARKO-||
08-01-2007, 16:47
ok, didnt post picctures of the WIP (almost finisehd shaman) last night as i had stomach ache (i think it was wind :o ) for a while, and then decided i was too tired. anyway, ive got them now. here goes then, but remember hes still WIP. its quite hard for me to take decent photos of them, and i dont think i ever really capture my models brillaintly, but whatever. :D

marko

||-MARKO-||
08-01-2007, 21:31
no C&C? anyone?

:cries: you dont like me.... :(

EITHER THAT OR YER ALL LAZY GITZ! POST YA GROTZ! :D

Destris
08-01-2007, 21:35
That last bit just about sums me up.. :p

Looking awesome ||-MARKO-||, we need more pics! :D

Keep up the good work.
Steve

Inquisitor Skyshadow
09-01-2007, 15:52
that shaman looks fantastic man. howed you do the staff?

||-MARKO-||
09-01-2007, 16:21
i painted the staff snakebite leather, before washing with watered down chestnut ink, to shade and add colour, then painted it rotting flesh (leaving the crevaces with the dark brown) and then worked up using shading to skull white.

thanks for all the compliments guys, keep watching for developments in the orc regiment. the shaman is finished now, got im last night. next up is the 2nd rank of the orc unit. ;)

marko