3 Kroxigor

3 Kroxigor

21 Saurus Warriors, full Command Sacred Spawning of Tlazcotl

2 Salamander Packs

total 1999 points

Goq Gar
08-01-2007, 16:56
If I may, some advice:

Lord Monty Py'ython ---> Lord Mon'Typy Thon (mon - teepye - thon)

:P I dunno.

~

Saurus work best when theres more than one unit in my experience. Maybe you're versing less combat oriented armies :P

DesertDirge
08-01-2007, 19:22
Lists with Slan need more ranked units.

Jester007
09-01-2007, 06:17
The 2nd Gen is very powerful and all, but he doesn't have the proper unit to protect him. Don't get me wrong, I love the little geckos, but a unit of Saraus Warriors won't be enough to save him. Temple Guard are the only thing suited for the job cause of their Stubbon. But they are pricey, and I don't think you can squeeze a decently sized unit of those in after replacing one of your old units in. Cause don't forget, if the toad dies that is A LOT of point's going to your opponent. That and the best you can pull off is a draw. In my mind, I wouldn't even consider fielding a 2nd Gen unless 3k was the point limit. Right now, the only unit you have that can put on any good combat resolution are the Saraus. Cause the Kroxes, on average, will give you a resolution of 4 or 5. So you're looking at your opponent's unit having 3 ranks, banner, and unit strength. Good job killing his guys and all, but you still lost by one. Who knows, maybe your list will rock everyone. I just want to point out what I think needs to be reconsidered cause I play the lizzies too and want to help a fellow player out.