PDA

View Full Version : Undead restraining pursuit?

Samaeus
08-01-2007, 12:01
Are undead models allowed to restrain pursuit, and if so do they have to take a leadership test?

By my reading of the rules, I can't find anything to say they can't, and it seems they would have to take a normal leadership test.

Have I missed something? Somehow, this just feels wrong to me.

Thanks for any help

Palatine Katinka
08-01-2007, 13:06
Yeah, I believe they can. However, if they are not lead by a character, their low Leadership will make it unlikely. This seems right to me, a horde of zombies/skeletons will most likely chase the living unless a Necromancer (or such) restrains them.

Avian
08-01-2007, 13:25
Undead follow the normal rules for restraining pursuit, as they have no special rule saying otherwise.

And yes, a Ld 3 skeleton will normally pursue unless the General is nearby. Occasionally quite handy if you are fighting against the Undead.

ZomboCom
08-01-2007, 18:56
Yup, it's one of the rare occasions where the general's leadership can ever be used with vampire counts, the others being ghouls leadership tests and the casket of souls. And probably a few more I've forgotten.

Samaeus
08-01-2007, 21:14
Thanks.
Looks like those leadership values do mean something besides how quickly they crumble then!