PDA

View Full Version : Blessed Spawning of Tepok

Red_Lep
08-01-2007, 19:26
I found rules for changes based on specific spawnings on the uk gamesworkshop website. Are these legal list or just for fun. If so, how would this do.

Heroes- 118

Scar-Vet.- 118
~Blessed Spawning of Tzunki
~Blessed Spawning of Tepok
~Light Armor
~Shield
~Halberd
.................................................. ..............................
Core- 248

Saurus(11)- 168
~Musician

Skinks(10)- 80
.................................................. ..............................
Rare- 130

Salamander(2)- 130
Total- 496

Red_Lep
08-01-2007, 20:21
Are these legal list or just for fun.

Never mind, found the line saying they're legal.

Red_Lep
08-01-2007, 22:02
Anybody have an opinion on the list?

Sebbson
08-01-2007, 22:34
As far as I know the spawning armies are legal.
But at those points I think that Tepok is a waste of points.
You are however negating all magic your opponent is going to throw at you.
I would have used another spawning. Probably the increased armour save spawning. I would however kept the spawning of tepok on the scarveteran for some magic resililence.

shadowghost
08-01-2007, 22:42
I think that at this point level, hte sacred spawinings of Quetzl or Sotek would be more useful. With sotek, the skinks could even charge a unit that is already stuck in with the saurus, and actually do something.

Red_Lep
08-01-2007, 22:44
Spawn armies are legal, I found the PDF after I posted that. As far as the spawnings are concerned, I'm planning on doing a Tepok army and have its color scheme with a different spawning would have bugged me. And like you said, it serves to effective negate most of the magic I'll be seeing.