PDA

View Full Version : valten exalted of sigmar

lector#1
09-01-2007, 11:22
hey everyone this is my first thread and hope to hear from u guys.

i was wondering can u use the valten champion of sigmar as the exalted model seeing as i cant find the exalted model at all:confused:

and is it leagal to use valten in current games seeing as he is not in the army book??

are the extra 2 attacks he gets from ghal maraz still leagal or not??

is he worth the points with the armor ghal maraz and the regeneration thing that he has(iron resolve)?

wich one of the 3 would b worth taking and what else should i feild with him i was thinking for hero choices for 2000-3000pts

valten exalted of sigmar (if allowed)on foot
worrior priest with sword of fate heavy armor sheild
lvl 2 wizard with lore of fire and 2 dispel scrolls
and for something to run around with valten and the worrior priest a unit of 20-25 flagies with pod

Mephistofeles
09-01-2007, 11:39
Yes you can use that model if you really feel like it, as long as you are very clear with your opponent about it.

You can not use him though, not as far as I know at least, since his rules are not legal. I think that the first version (Valten, chosen of Sigmar?) is legal though, since it was printed in an annual, but not sure about the other rules for him.

Yes he is worth the points, but the first version seems to be the one which is most worth it.

lector#1
09-01-2007, 12:43
cool thanx its just i want exalted because he has better armor and a better wepon

Petey
09-01-2007, 16:24
in that case Lector, look at carl franz in the new empire army book, he's amazing. And he can have Ghul Maraz

luck*is*my*friend
09-01-2007, 21:28
ghal maraz is not as good as it was should get +2 attack...

Onisuzume
10-01-2007, 08:51
Here (http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99110202199&orignav=9) you go.
It's still in the online store; just hidden.

As for it being legal or not; ask opponent's permission. Can't go wrong then.

lector#1
10-01-2007, 14:25
if i am able to use valten chosen of sigmar on foot with the ghal maraz he only gets 4 attacks right seeing as the new rules of it say no extra attacks
and does ne 1 have the storm of chaos books wich could show me his rules???? thanx heaps if u can?

yeah thanx onisuzume but i live in australia and i cant put ne credit cards on the internet because i dont have 1 nd my mum wont let me so i can only get things by money order now but thanx 4 the trouble