PDA

View Full Version : multiple Shots + Pistoliers/Outriders

Kimi
09-01-2007, 15:28
I'm not sure about the multiple shot rules, how do they work in 7th ed? I've left my rule book at uni so I can't take a look at it.

A pistolier champion with a repeater pistol, what modifier does he get for shooting?

Axel
09-01-2007, 15:47
-1 for multiple shots, just like the pistoliers who want to shoot twice instead of once. Going from a base of BS4 this means four shots of BS3, but...

... remember that the repeater pistol is "stand & shoot" (weired translation into the German from "shoot or move", but I assume it means the same.)

Manflayer
09-01-2007, 16:02
New to me but didnt multiple shots use to do -1 BS per extra shot you do for? example: If a repeater hand gunner fires 3 shots its -2 BS. But has that rule changed to just -1 only?

TheWarSmith
09-01-2007, 16:03
Anything with a weapon specifying "multiple shot x_" suffers a -1 penalty.

Note that I believe any model with this rule has the option to only shoot once. The only time you'd ever want to do that is when shooting multiple shots that are poisoned though.

Atrahasis
09-01-2007, 16:14
... remember that the repeater pistol is "stand & shoot" (weired translation into the German from "shoot or move", but I assume it means the same.)
No, the repeater pistol can move and shoot. The "Stand and Shoot" rule you refer to is one that allows pistols of all type to stand and shoot regardless of the normal limitations of charge range.

MarcoPollo
09-01-2007, 16:35
If a hochland longrifle is a move or shoot only, and you put it on an outrider champion, then he can only move or shoot with it, right?

Atrahasis
09-01-2007, 16:51
Right. Why would it be otherwise?

Axel
09-01-2007, 21:00
No, the repeater pistol can move and shoot. The "Stand and Shoot" rule you refer to is one that allows pistols of all type to stand and shoot regardless of the normal limitations of charge range.

Yep, of course. Thanks.