PDA

View Full Version : Enforcers in Necromunda

Gotreksbrother
09-01-2007, 22:07
I started Necromunda today and I wanted to play enforcers cause the models are awesome, but rules wise they seem really tough to use, specially because of their low numbers. Any suggestions or are the rules just plain crap?

CHeers, GB

Stormtrooper Clark
09-01-2007, 22:11
I'll be blunt: Don't start them as your first gang.

They are, as you've sad rather hard rules-wise and with only 5 men a Battle you'll be outnumbered by a fair bit in some battles, also you miss out on Buying new Gear for them, hiring new members during Campaigns which is recomended if your starting and gonna play Campaigns.

Of course it's your choice, i too picked them as my gang because they looked cool, i felt like giving up on them but now i enjoy playing them (However i'm a little more focused on Spyers myself now)

Brimstone
09-01-2007, 22:16
Agreed if this your first gang don't use them not only are they difficult to use you also miss out on a essential element the post game sequence.

I'm using Enforcers in our next campaign because I'm acting as GM but my Escher are still my favourite.

2_heads_talking
10-01-2007, 22:47
The enforcers are not really meant to be used as a "gang"; they should be a tool for the GM to use during a campaign.

However, what I think would be rather interesting would be if you could get your hands on the old Arbites rules (for the five-man teams). The GM could then have the Enforcer team, AND the Arbite team for additional support.

Gotreksbrother
11-01-2007, 01:48
I actually made my own list for them, please give me any feedback on balance issues ;)

Cheers, GB

Voronwe[MQ]
11-01-2007, 08:01
2_heads_talking is right, though I would still go Enforcers if I were you.

Voronwe

Catferret
11-01-2007, 08:22
Unless your opponent has a way higher Gang Rating than you, you will only get 5 models per game. No amount of Carapace Armour or funky equipment is going to help I'm afraid. Most players who use Shotguns take Manstopper Rounds which reduce your armour save to a "6". Your 5 guys will get gunned down quickly and you won't have learned much.

I would seriously recommend starting with a House Gang to let you develop tactics and an understanding of the game first and then try Enforcers later.