PDA

View Full Version : 2250 Pts southland list up for ratin

KingOfStarcraft
13-01-2007, 19:58
2250 pts Southlands

Saurus scar vet, light armour, shield, great weapon, charm of the jaguar warrior & mark of tepok

Skink priest, lvl 2, mark of tepok & 2 dispel scrolls

Skink priest, lvl 2, mark of tepok & 2 dispel scrolls

Skink priest lvl 2, mark of tepok & diadem of power

Core:

2x13 Skinks with Blowpipes

4x10 Skinks with blowpipes

2x13 Skinks with blowpipes

Special:

4X3 Units of kroxigors

Rare:

2x3 Salamander hunting packs

Models: 120 PD: 8 DP: 9 & 4 Dispel scrolls

What do you think? weaknesses?

Makarion
14-01-2007, 02:41
Even if they're skirmishers it's going to take some crafty deploying to get 8 groups of skinks into your deployment zone, not to mention the 6 groups of monsters. I'd suggest getting a group of chameleon skinks. They are costly, but they are scouts, so you can deploy them outside of your deployment zone, and hopefully close enough to your enemy to really hinder his marching.

Reflex
14-01-2007, 04:56
chameleon skinks are nice, so i would trade for a max unit of them (10 i think).

if you can, i would take a stegadon. (cant remember if you can off the top of my head, even though they do less damage, they are a tough nut to crack.

beefpizza
14-01-2007, 06:56
Your list is similar to mine in terms of the characters, but you do seem to have a bunch of dispell scrolls, too many I think, as you do have the diadam and the tepocs to take care of that.

More skinks! And also you need more varitey, this list is boring IMO. Take some terradons, chamelions, a stegadon, spice it up! Thats the fun of a Lizardman army is all of the dinosaurs you can have.

Good luck!