20 Slaves with sheilds

24 Stormvermin, full command, War Banner

8 Jezzails

Eshin Triad
240 (smoke bombs)

2000 points

4 dispell dice + 2 Scrolls
6 power dice + 1 bound spell

Hopefully, anyone with better magic protection can get mage assassinated and March blocked before going up against a normal Skaven armylist (minus warp Lightning) with v high Ld. Numbers to provide ranks etc while Eshin triads and stormvermin can provide the kills (hopefully)

Tyrannus
14-07-2005, 14:59
Welp, i technically havent played a game of WHFB yet, but after reading the rules i did find out you cannot place too magical weapons on one character, so the master assassin is a nono, and even if it was possible the stars say something about the number attacks on its profile, the blade is a modification and doesnt change the actual profile.

feintstar
15-07-2005, 01:43
Yeah, I just figured that out. Edited.

Its actually more balanced than shooty. Once I can assassinate the enemy mages using skitterleap and assassins, I should be able to skitterleap the asssassins anywhere on the table to throw their various little boxes of tricks. The warpstone stars seem particularly nasty for chariots and other multiwound tough monster units, while the Globe (along with the Jezzails) can hopefully put the hurt on Knights and Ironbreakers etc.

I'm expecting 25 Stormvermin with a War banner will do Ok in combat, while Slaves and Clanrats can redirect enemy charges and add rank bonusses.

Also, having cut down the enemy mages, Bands of power will almost certainly not be dispelled on the first occasion of its use - anyone else drool at 5 S8 I10 WS 10 Attacks?