PDA

View Full Version : The Arch-Traitors WHITE dark eldar army

Arch-Traitor Horus
16-01-2007, 06:39
hey all, i finally have gotten around to painting my dark eldar army im almost done i just need to highlight skull white over fortress gray and base and then they'll be finished i have done my incubi and the raiders all pics should be up tomorrow hopefully i will get the bikes done aswell

Punk_in_Drublic
16-01-2007, 09:04
"Sweet", PiD tought, "a white dark eldar army! OMGOMG, I really hope there will be lots and lots of clear pictures of crisply painted and well converted miniatures in this thread!"

His fingers trembling in anticipation, he clicked on the thread, waiting for his senses to be overloaded with information, background, pictures, lots AND LOTS OF LOVELY PICTURES SINCE THIS IS A ******* PAINTING AND TERRAIN LOG AND NOT A MESSAGE BOARD WHERE YOU POST THINGS LIKE "I'm soon done with the army stay tuned".

Now for the love of god, if you do not have anything to post, don't bother!

Now I'm just waiting for the post whores to come in and post constructive posts along the lines of "weeee, I can't wait to see these finished/painted/pics please"

Okey, this comes across as harsh, and it might be, but I'm just so tired of seing logs with no content whatsoever.

Eternally yours,

-Punk

Arch-Traitor Horus
16-01-2007, 12:27
OUCH!!!!!!!!! your right tho no doubt THERE WILL BE PICTURES TOMORROW

Atherakhia
16-01-2007, 12:43
weeee, I can't wait to see these finished/painted/pics please

stahly
16-01-2007, 13:19
There should be a rule that you have to start your project log with pictures.

Punk_in_Drublic
16-01-2007, 13:55
OUCH!!!!!!!!! your right tho no doubt THERE WILL BE PICTURES TOMORROW

:D great buddy, I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

Later,

-Punk

Spacejens
16-01-2007, 15:31
Punk_in_Drublic made his point rather bluntly, but it is just his way of saying that he wants to see pictures (as his later posts shows) :)

Sounds like an interesting colour scheme, and you don't see many Dark Eldar armies around here anyway. Don't forget to post again ;)

Boss_Salvage
16-01-2007, 15:42
weeee, I can't wait to see these finished/painted/pics please

- PostWhoreSalvage

Fenriz
16-01-2007, 17:58
"Sweet", PiD tought, "a white dark eldar army! OMGOMG, I really hope there will be lots and lots of clear pictures of crisply painted and well converted miniatures in this thread!"

His fingers trembling in anticipation, he clicked on the thread, waiting for his senses to be overloaded with information, background, pictures, lots AND LOTS OF LOVELY PICTURES SINCE THIS IS A ******* PAINTING AND TERRAIN LOG AND NOT A MESSAGE BOARD WHERE YOU POST THINGS LIKE "I'm soon done with the army stay tuned".

Now for the love of god, if you do not have anything to post, don't bother!

Now I'm just waiting for the post whores to come in and post constructive posts along the lines of "weeee, I can't wait to see these finished/painted/pics please"

Okey, this comes across as harsh, and it might be, but I'm just so tired of seing logs with no content whatsoever.

Eternally yours,

-Punk

Im much agreed. My mate owns a white Dark Eldar army actually, i may see if i can persuade him to post some pictures up. His Incubi are particularly nice. :)

Arch-Traitor Horus
16-01-2007, 23:39
Just think the bolt gun metal guy in the codex But WHITE!:p