PDA

View Full Version : Temporary Account Blocked

tenpole
18-01-2007, 21:43
My account has been temporarily blocked until midnight tonight. The suspension was due to alleged indecent material.
In my defence I claim the girls were wearing some clothes. I can still receive messages on Fumbbl.
Bah Puritans.

th0r
18-01-2007, 22:06
lol, nice. Three cheers for being a man!

PhrollikK
18-01-2007, 22:21
Oh god. As long as they don't take a closer look at my Faction DE's... :eek:

th0r
18-01-2007, 22:24
:) Good stuff http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=yearbook&team_id=320520

Spoke too soon... http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=3822549

tenpole
19-01-2007, 00:05
Denim is still there, what a babe. I thought I was going to loose the lot but I still have whipped cream, the girl next door, jail bait and growl. All hopefully will feature in the future, but please, dont kill my players just so you can see the next semi clad girl. Also dont grass me up to Christer, else he might take these away from me, even though they got approved.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=yearbook&team_id=319435

Fredox
19-01-2007, 00:42
Serves you right. In future send all your iffy pictures to me and I see if they offend the eyes or please them.

Kind the same topic http://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1172 so just be careful. Don't want to see any of you guys getting banned big time.

EVIL INC
19-01-2007, 00:55
Get in good with the admins and you can do anything you like there (look at some team's pics, nude women with nipples blocked out barely as well as blatantly discriminatory/bigoted names for players). Angie/Mikafreak is the worst of the lot for that sort of preferential treatment. One of the reasons it would be good to have the Warseer league hosted by Warseer. Equal treatment and fairness for all members.

Brimstone
19-01-2007, 06:49
One of the reasons it would be good to have the Warseer league hosted by Warseer. Equal treatment and fairness for all members.

There would still be a PG-13 limit though you would be subject to the same rules as you would here.

Autobot HQ
19-01-2007, 09:05
I'm hoping he means all teams would be PG-13 and not that we'd have teams of naked people running around because someone got friendly with the higher ups...

.. I hope

PhrollikK
19-01-2007, 09:53
I just hate this insta-ban stuff, I mean, a warning or 24hr blockage should make an offence clear. Instantly banning someone will not. Anyways, if the pics get approved then the fault is theirs (FUMMBL's) and they should start looking into their approvers rather than ban ppl. And why not just delete offensive pics?

EVIL INC
19-01-2007, 15:54
Thats what I mean. There, it is all about who you know and how chummy you are with them. I saw people there masking IP addresses to have multiple accounts, people provide proof of thrown games between multiple accounts to boost thier favorite team, highly offensive pictures and names of players, blatant namecalling and verbal attacks ect ect.
Here, the admins are fair in thier treatment of everyone and apply the same rules to everyone. That is a good part of the reason I decided to leave there. Here, you could trust to be treated fairly and decently. A Warseer League hosted here would be much more fun and could have much better prizes such as titles or a free month guildership (only if approved and for really really big tournies) or even better bragging rights and advertisement.

Keravin
19-01-2007, 16:22
I moderate various sites and frankly I'd be kicking the approvers over this. However if there are rules then they should be followed - especially on a PG13 site.

Autobot HQ
19-01-2007, 16:36
EVIL, I've stated thr problems I can see in the thread regarding this, and you're yet to address those. Saying "Wooooo Great Idea!" does little if we can't see past the problems.

Like I've said, yes it would be brilliant to host it on Warseer.

Explain how to me on the relevent thread please :)

A-HQ

tenpole
20-01-2007, 10:47
with regards to my ban. The reason was because I submitted a picture, it got denied, I re submitted the picture but unfortunately the same admin was on at the time being the puritan soul he is and got me banned. In the past I have been able to resubmit pictures and get them through. I agree with a PG13 rating so my pictures DO NOT show nipples and uncovered private parts. Now I do like using beautiful women as pictures as I hope in distracts my opponent well that was the theory.