PDA

View Full Version : Warseer members dice

tenpole
18-01-2007, 22:48
Special SS warseer failed block dice. Make sure you name the file afall.giff and replace the afall.gif in the pictures folder of your bloodbowl directory

Well its a start anyone else with custom jobies?

Brimstone
19-01-2007, 06:52
Well done you've managed to post unsuitable material on Warseer.

As a result you've just received your first strike (which happens to come with a free 24 hour suspension).

Please review the rules upon your return, Warseer is hosted in Germany so SS dice are hardly suitable and illegal.

The Warseer Inquisition

Autobot HQ
19-01-2007, 08:52
I would of agreed with Brimstone even if he hadn't of noticed to be honest Tenpole, very bad taste matey. Warseer and ergo the Warseer Blood Bowl League is multi-national so let's not go onto these dark places again :)

A-HQ

PhrollikK
19-01-2007, 09:55
Maybe more "suitable" dices could be designed? I would replace the existing ones with customized warseer ones...

Fredox
19-01-2007, 14:05
Naughty tenpole naughty. Seems to be a day of people getting warnings. I just got one from another online game about a shared IP violation.

Anyway back on topic. When I first saw the topic my brain wasn't in gear. I saw the pic and didn't read. Now I've had a read of what you wrote I probably wouldn't have used them. With regard to custom dice in general bring them on by the bucket load or handful at least. We could even get a few WBBL pitches on the go if anyones anygood with those kind of images.

And Brimstone it's nice to see you looking around here in a strange kind of way.

Fredox

tenpole
20-01-2007, 12:16
Well I am back now. Apparently the SS insignia is banned in Germany although the SS on the skull hardly resemble the runic SS used by the Schutzstaffel. In future all new dice images will only be available either through e-mail or better msn file share.