PDA

View Full Version : After my next game

tenpole
19-01-2007, 00:18
I am buying an apothecary. I have risked not buying one these past two games as I got so much cash I bought Black Orcs, and very nice looking they are too.
So someone without mighty blows and dirty players play me so I can get the medical insurance for my team.

Next investment maybe a Troll, then another goblin then I am not sure whether to get another goblin or a lineman. Cheerleaders and extra coaches can wait till then.

Riddy
19-01-2007, 15:37
I'd play you, but i'm currently waiting to get beaten up by Athletico Middenheim, maybe another time...

tenpole
20-01-2007, 10:48
Confidence and good use of you skinks will get you through.

At this rate my next game will be when the new season starts. I was hoping for a few games just to get some spp on my black orcs.

tenpole
28-01-2007, 13:17
Well got my apothecary, unfortunately a little to late for Sean Connery the orc blitzer whom will suffer a -MA.

Edit: And incidentally, guess whom got the MVP in the last game.

LordSnotball
31-01-2007, 09:04
-ma isn't catastrophic... get a 4th reroll, maybe even a 5th, and then replace the blitzer...

the BOs take a long time to get skills, so just block every turn and pray that u meet some woodies u can mangle for easy spps.

or try scoring with the BO with 4spps. as soon as u have a touchback, give him the ball...

retire players on niggling injuries, or -st. anything else u can live with... then again, u have orcs so with 9av u can dump him ***...

tenpole
31-01-2007, 09:12
I will be keeping Sean Connery, I have given him guard so he still has a very useful role in the group.

th0r
31-01-2007, 17:56
Can you say line duty?

tenpole
03-02-2007, 17:42
And with my game with the Penthouse I got a nice lot of cash for a Troll. Also Patrick got frenzy;) . Dont stand too close to the edge NZQ

Autobot HQ
03-02-2007, 18:07
LOL like any of the team will last long enough to surf us. Seriously it's all well and good trying to talk smack when your reply is "when we've had a few games, we'll play you" - We were lower TR than your rats, take the same challange you layed down to us - First game after the Warseer Cup finals the NZQ are going to settle your problem!

tenpole
14-02-2007, 18:02
For the teo remaining player slots I now have left I thought I would get another thrower to improve the poor ball handling skills of the orcs and another goblin. Or maybe just two goblins and just face it orcs are not goin to handle the ball. Its all very well having a thrower but who is he going to throw to? o far only one player Monkey my Ag4 linesman.

PhrollikK
14-02-2007, 20:45
Tenpole don't underestimate the orkses! Event hough they have AG 3 (like Skaven & humans) it means they still will catch an accurate throw with 3+, though saving a RR for a crucial throw is a must (giving you a 8/9 chance of success, that's 89%). Autobot, tell them how my blitzer got 2 TD''s on your NZQ to win the game, both if i remember from caught balls, thrown by my thrower... ;)

Autobot HQ
14-02-2007, 23:40
I'm going to kill those Orcs ...

tenpole
15-02-2007, 21:14
Well the Boyz will be in the Yankee conference. You might loose again. Chortle!!:D .