PDA

View Full Version : can we post inquisitor stats?

Brush your teeth
28-01-2007, 13:59
ok, i appreciate that we are not allowed to post the stats of things such as space marines for 40k for legal reasons.

however are we allowed to post the stats of custom inquisitor characters considering we are the ones that have created the stat line?

i only ask because after a two year absence from the game i'm getting back into it, and currently working on a inquisitorial warband and i wouldnt mind people telling me if i have got carried away with them and overpowered them or not.

cheers

BYT

Vattendroppe
28-01-2007, 15:36
Well, since the rules are actually for free I can see no problem in posting the stats of a inq character...

Bubble Ghost
28-01-2007, 16:10
You can post anything you like if you wrote it.

Brimstone
28-01-2007, 18:39
Well, since the rules are actually for free I can see no problem in posting the stats of a inq character...

While the rules are free they remain the copyright of GW so posting them is a no no.

However posting the stats of a custom =][= character you've created I see no problems with that :)

Brush your teeth
28-01-2007, 18:47
While the rules are free they remain the copyright of GW so posting them is a no no.

However posting the stats of a custom =][= character you've created I see no problems with that :)

ok, thanks for all the replies guys.

ill put some stats and storylines up soon :)