PDA

View Full Version : Delayed shipping until mid-Feb

mattjgilbert
30-01-2007, 16:09
Bugger. The order I placed on Sunday is now delayed. Due to huge demand FW have run out of the bases and will not be taking another shipment of them until mid-Feb. THEN they can start sending out the back-orders.

They will send out rulebooks and extra card sets as normal so I'll get those at least this week.

:cries: :mad:

mageboltrat
30-01-2007, 16:29
Bugger. The order I placed on Sunday is now delayed. Due to huge demand FW have run out of the bases and will not be taking another shipment of them until mid-Feb. THEN they can start sending out the back-orders.

They will send out rulebooks and extra card sets as normal so I'll get those at least this week.

:cries: :mad:

Oh I was worried there for a second... thought I wasn't going to get the bases for my Skwadron. But then I got a phone call telling me they had arrived at work.

I'll have to pop in and caress my bases lovingly.

mattjgilbert
30-01-2007, 16:53
Damn you! :p

kris.sherriff
30-01-2007, 17:11
I phoned them earlier and They have the bases for my hell tallons but not for my hell blades but at least it means I will be the first order out the door when the bases come in,

VERITAS/AEQUITAS
30-01-2007, 21:41
Good to know.

my aircraft (all of them) were out of stock when I received the book 6 days ago.

Received the planes today and all bases for them. Me lucky one got the left-overs before they ran out of the last ones. :)

Duckman
30-01-2007, 21:54
atlest we know that AI is popular and likely to get more work on it :> so that means we might get a new book next year with more senarios thats a good thing the bad part is you have to wait but atlest you'll get it in febuary I have to wait till may to go to the forge world both in games-day Canada

Slekith
30-01-2007, 22:12
I hope this means that Aeronautica Imperialis is having an overwhelming success.

Duckman
30-01-2007, 22:31
we if they wheret so successful I don't think thed be backordert and out of stock for so many things...

Spacker
31-01-2007, 09:17
Doh! Received 4 Phoenix and 1 Thunderhawk today, but only 3 AI bases in the box :(

On the good side, the Thunderhawk is HUGE! :eek:

CENOBITE
31-01-2007, 09:47
How huge is it then? :)
Any chance of a picture?

Spacker
31-01-2007, 10:01
It's big - almost 9cm long, and a wingspan of 9cm. I'll take pics and post when I get home - I'm at work and it's 10am, so it'll be in about 8 hours or so.

Even more of a surprise - a second box arrived along with this one, containing all my Death Korp pre-orders :D

I also rang FW about the Chaos aircraft I ordered weeks ago, and while all the Talons are in stock and allocated to my order, the Blades are still out of stock, as well as the Nightwings, Marauder Destroyer, and Tau Skyrays I'd also ordered. Still, customer service were nice enough to release the Talons so I should get them within the next couple of days, and they do have bases with them - the bases were already allocated to my order too, so I won't have to wait weeks for them :D

New Cult King
01-02-2007, 00:25
I ordered my planes and stuff two weeks ago, and still haven't received anything. Bit miffed because I am also waiting on some IG Renegade bits with the same order.

Tyra_Nid
01-02-2007, 08:00
Ouch, NCK, they must be out of stock because it doesnt usually take two weeks to get to Aus...

I received my stuff yesterday (Book & Bases), only a week after my order. Must be because of your planes.

Spacker
01-02-2007, 08:26
Cenobite, sorry forgot to post the pic links in this thread (I posted them in the Size Comparion thread (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67326)). Anyway, here they are:

Comparison with other flyers
http://www.ageofstrife.com/gallery/Spack104/IMG_2354

Thunderhawk parts
http://www.ageofstrife.com/gallery/Spack104/IMG_2357

I ordered my planes and stuff two weeks ago, and still haven't received anything. Bit miffed because I am also waiting on some IG Renegade bits with the same order.

What did you order? I rang yesterday and as well as bases being out of stock for around 2 weeks yet, there are no Hell Blades, Nightwings, or Marauder Destroyers (no idea about other aircraft, those are the ones I'm waiting on myself). My Hell Talons are being released separately, otherwise they'd be waiting on the Hell Blades and Nightwings as they're on the same order. If you ordered the Chaos renegade parts on the same order as out of stock items then they won't be shipped till everything is in stock unless you ring FW and ask them nicely - they only split pre-order items out to prevent delayed shipping due to items that are not yet out, they don't automatically split orders for just current items.

CENOBITE
01-02-2007, 20:21
Cenobite, sorry forgot to post the pic links in this thread ....

No prob already found them :)

What did you order? I rang yesterday and as well as bases being out of stock for around 2 weeks yet, there are no Hell Blades, Nightwings, or Marauder Destroyers...

Damn, ordered some of the above and as it seems I have to wait for a proper game with some serious models...
Just got some cheap GW Thunderbolts and I don't like them at all, they're just to small :eyebrows:

[dice0]

Duckman
01-02-2007, 20:53
any one wana get some shots with a ruler :>

Spacker
02-02-2007, 07:43
Pics with rule posted here :

http://www.ageofstrife.com/gallery/Spack106

:)