PDA

View Full Version : Quick bloodpact question

psykochiken
30-01-2007, 23:18
well, someone made a reference to rules for bloodpact, and not the ones on the GW website (in the doctorines section), so i was wondering whether the rules actually exist or not thanks all!!

swordwind
30-01-2007, 23:43
Yes in a Chapter Approved in WD somewhere.

Warboss Grimmtoof
31-01-2007, 01:02
Ah a blood pact thread....:rolleyes: Had an inkling to do them about 2-3 years back. If you really have a commitment to doing it, you will probably use the IG doctrines to make it (its not as bad as it seems) or end up doing LatD. They are very overpriced at about 200-300 pts per 10, so you cant build up a massive horde of them. The fluff is cool, just not the rules for them. I have a ruleset written up for them. I was gonna use the doctrines: Special Weapons Squads, Carapace Armor, Hardened Fighters, Hardened Veterans. Believe me, the rules are a bit dissapointing...:(

psykochiken
31-01-2007, 01:36
oh well, i was just going to use kaskrin anyway thanks all

jubilex
31-01-2007, 08:44
The rules for blood pact, as part of latd, are in WD293 (nod to Brother Loki). Though they are horribly expensive, they give you a few nice options, particularly the demo charge. I had a squad of blood claws running for their lives with just the threat of one of these things a while back. They play similarly to imp strormtroopers and if you don't go ott with the upgrades, they may not be the huge points sinkhole they can be. Don't know about the guard list, though.