PDA

View Full Version : Enforcers- Your Thoughts

Loketh Latheliu
01-02-2007, 03:53
The title says it all. What are your guys' thoughts on them? Do they suck? Are they the best thing since boltguns?

DarthSte
01-02-2007, 11:49
I love the mini's. I think the rules and fluff are pretty cool. I certainly would never use them as my main gang though. I see them as more of a GM tool than gang in their own right.
Still, if I continue impulse buying the way that I do, I'm sure that I'll have some in my collection before the summer, even though I haven't played Necromunda for nearly 10 years...

Catferret
01-02-2007, 12:36
I think they have their place but I personally wouldn't play them. They lack all the cool post-game stuff that was fun.

Autobot HQ
01-02-2007, 13:05
They work best as a GM-controlled gang by far, as it means you can pretty much change what you want for them :angel: example is if you're having a game where they are arresting a gang in a bar, they'd have smoke grenades to flush them out. A 'Sting' operation where they jump two gangs makin a drusg smuggle? Have all ten men there, as well as a SWAT-style guy with a needle rifle.

Once people see that they aren't competing against them rather they are Keeping the Law, you can get away with anything you can realistically explain

Elated Panda
15-02-2007, 19:06
They are naff to play cause you dont do anything after the game except experience. No rare stuff or income so they are boring. Cant even play around with weapons cause they cant swap weapons.

+_Void_Crusaders_+
15-02-2007, 19:42
As others have said, they are a really cool gang but don't function very well as one...

Darkhorse
15-02-2007, 20:56
Something for the Campaign Arbitrator rather than a player gang.
They really need to maintain an infrequent presence or players will learn how to deal with them very quickly.