PDA

View Full Version : Passing Template (help needed)

Skipper_JRS
01-02-2007, 15:45
OK, we've got two boards, two throw in templates, one scatter template, plenty of dice.......but we can't find our passing templates. I assume the closet goblins have hidden/eaten/ or worse with the original two we had. Now we have two choices. Buy another complete game (which will happen as we need more accessories for our up coming rookie tournament) or mail order the part if we can find it (May take two weeks to get here) or construct our own temporarily until we get the above. So the question is. We remember or can create most of the template, but we need to know the length of each range band.

Quick = 4 squares length
Short = ? length
Long Pass = ? length
Long bomb =? length

We really need the distance of the short range band right away as we are going to try out the dungeon bowl version tomorrow. I think the dungeon bowl might make an interesting introduction to the game and we plan on having three endzones so three rookie coaches can play in a freefor all to start learning the basics of the game. Next week we start off a traditional league (LRB5) with a rookie tournament (all brand new teams). I must say, the rules sure have changed since we last played in third edition.

Thanks,

Skipper

Gres
01-02-2007, 19:51
Take a look at the diagram on this (http://www.dangermouse.net/games/bloodbowl/rules.html) page for the passing range bands translated to squares.

Darkson
01-02-2007, 21:23
Do a search for Tritex Games, as he normally has the templates available seperately, and if he hasn't, he can get some.

Skipper_JRS
02-02-2007, 03:48
Thanks for the help, but one of the guys found his template. Sorry to have wasted your time.

Skipper