PDA

View Full Version : New to Eldar, any good sites?

Mozzamanx
01-02-2007, 16:49
Im gonna start a new eldar force, any could really do with any good tips, or an address for a fansite. If its any help, I was hoping for a list like this.

Autarch- straight from the blister, warp-spider version
Seer- Attacky one, with doom + attack spells

Lots of aspect warriors, and striking scorps are a must because theyre my favourite models =)
Maybe some guardians
War walkers or Fire prism
Falcon

Thanks in advance.:chrome:

Rockerfella
01-02-2007, 16:55
The new Scorps are marvellous aren't they? HAve you seen how chunky they are? Like, stocky, squat brick wall of an Aspect Warrior.

As for sites, the only one i know of is www.eldaronline.com which I think has been recently changed to something else.

Maybe someone else can help you there...

:)

inane-fedaykin
01-02-2007, 17:25
Well, the UK GW site has some interesting articles, they're worth checking out.

For army composition:
Almost everything in the Eldar list is a viable choice. Just remember that if you have the cash and points for wave serpents/falcons nothing in your army should be walking that can be stuffed into one of em.

xenoknight
01-02-2007, 18:40
The new Scorpion models remind me of the Predator (like from AVP). Does anyone else see the similarity? Definitely nice looking models.

I never cared for Guardians, the new codex has been really nice to the Dire Avengers.

If you are going with a warpspider Autarch you should consider getting a warpspider box to go along with him.

Mozzamanx
01-02-2007, 20:51
thx for the advice. i was thinking of starting off with a set of dire avengers, some rangers, an anti tank autarch and then some scorpions for early fights. Would this be a good start, and then branch out from there?

Seth the Dark
01-02-2007, 23:06
The EldarOnline is now 40k Online (http://www.40konline.com)