PDA

View Full Version : Orc clash

tenpole
01-02-2007, 23:06
Badnagz Bad Boyz vs Tenpole Tuffty Club

The tuffties lost their third game to the rival orc tribe the bad boyz. The sole touchdown of the game was made by Manhof of the BB taking advantage of yet another fumbled throw by Tuffties thrower Johny Alpha, snatching the ball early on and scoring in turn three, pretty quick for orcs. The rest of the match was just a big punch up but with some very good spearheads by the Tuffties in trying to score right up till the last.

PhrollikK
02-02-2007, 08:17
Hey Tenpole, I may have won but the game was very close in my mind and I was pretty much expecting 1-1 at the end, but drew a lucky win and was chuffed. Though I'm sorry about the 2 Injuries I caused, or rather I think you caused them on your self through failed dodges and skull-blocks :eek: Anyways I hate it when a match has more SI's nad D' than BH's, it's just plain wrong :)

Oh yeah, We'll have to play again, I want some more custom pics :chrome:

Autobot HQ
02-02-2007, 08:45
Less BH than SI? Man, after my last game you're going to hate playing the NZQ...

tenpole
02-02-2007, 18:47
What both teams being unable to pick up the ball!

Autobot HQ
02-02-2007, 21:43
There's a ball?

PhrollikK
02-02-2007, 22:56
The only balls on the pitch are gonna be the ones falling out of your players' pockets when I kick them in illegal places :evilgrin: . Oh yeah, I think Tenpole is referring to the stuffed pigskin that everyone seems to try to get to grips. Ah, always let the gobbos handle that buisness :cool:

tenpole
03-02-2007, 09:58
The only balls on the pitch are gonna be the ones falling out of your players' pockets when I kick them in illegal places :evilgrin:

Not with Denim and her groin injury