PDA

View Full Version : Chaplain Cassius miniature

ss_cherubael
03-02-2007, 04:17
Hey,
Wanted to find out how rare the mis-sculpt of cassius is, this is the one with the wrong left hand (bolter flammer combi weapon instead of a bolt pistol, first batch moulded only then mould was destroyed). And how much it would be worth (had a look on ebay and couldnt see any of the mis-sculpts). thanks in advance

t-tauri
03-02-2007, 08:04
Depends on who's bidding. I've seen them go for 40 and I've seen them go for a fiver. Like any ebay sale to get the top prices you need at least two people who reallywant them. It is a pretty rare miniature, especially as most of the people who bought it didn't realise how rare it was going to be.

Catferret
03-02-2007, 11:28
The original batch went predominately to GW staff. They would only appear on ebay after a staff member left the company because they are not allowed to sell any of their models.

ss_cherubael
03-02-2007, 18:50
might be the case in the UK but over here in Aust. they do what they want with their minis. Just wondering about it thats all thanks for the help guys.

AventineCrusader
03-02-2007, 19:41
The original batch went predominately to GW staff. They would only appear on ebay after a staff member left the company because they are not allowed to sell any of their models.

Well I know they had at least 5 in my LGS back when the Marine Codex was released...

Crusader

Catferret
04-02-2007, 02:55
Well I know they had at least 5 in my LGS back when the Marine Codex was released...

Crusader

I did say they PREDOMINATELY went to GW staff, not exclusively...

Mikhaila
04-02-2007, 03:08
We got in a bunch at my shop, still have one unopened on my desk.

Sakura
04-02-2007, 04:19
The combie weapon is seperate right?

If it is then its just the part.