PDA

View Full Version : Returning to the dark side, Hideous Loonís way back

Hideous Loon
03-02-2007, 08:50
Hello, Hideous Loon here, with fresh painting news! As some of you might know, I have abstained from Warhammer for more than a year, but now (with some encouragement from BodhiTree, and you shall have great thanks, Vee, for kicking me in the behind and making me restart this hobbying thing), I continue my painting anew! Most of my old paints were still fresh, and I started out on a raw-grey Black Knight, left over from my old Vampire Counts army.

Phew, painting wasnít as difficult as I first thought it would be. I guess itís much like riding a bike, once youíve learned you wonít unlearn in a hurry. So, I give you, without further ado, My First Painted Miniature Since June Of 2005!

I'll start with the nigh-obligatory working space shot.

Hideous Loon
03-02-2007, 12:04
Come on, fifty lookie-loos and not a single answer? At least say: "You suck, never paint anything again!"

Destris
03-02-2007, 12:13
You suck, never paint anything again!

That good enough?

:p ;)
Steve

PS: Actually, is the horse meant to be headless? It's kinda cool....

Hideous Loon
03-02-2007, 13:46
Yes, my idea was to have a headless horseman, and put him on a headless horse. I thought it was kinda cool, it's even got a severed spine and everything.

Sadly, I lack Bleached Bone, but Bubonic Brown and white works equally well.

schoolcormorant
03-02-2007, 14:07
looks good for a year out mate, your workspace is about 100 times tidier than mine too, attempt to keep it up, i bet you can't :p

keep 'em coming!

SC

monstallion
03-02-2007, 14:50
like the knight, really neat idea. Keep on with the painting and welcome back