4 screamers

10 demonettes
10 demonettes
spawn of the slanesh

10 plaguebearers

Yes, the spelling is bad :p

Caelas
05-02-2007, 00:25
ooooooh I like it, you need moe knights though, less daemons. Daemons very unreliable. Caelas not like daemonsssss................... take a chaos chariot instead, cheaper and more reliable. Also you may want some warriors. What is your style of play? Might want to have 3 units of 30-40 marauders, make sure they are equipped with flails or great weapons.

Gn0b
05-02-2007, 02:47
Sooooo evil.....
Are you sure that is a legal army though? That seems like a bit much to have one lord from each of the four factions of chaos.

Have you gotten to play with it yet?

skyly
05-02-2007, 18:56
Meh , Demons are cool

The prince has master of mortals too, so there list is legal.

The plan would be that the army splits pretty much. The blood thirster, lord of change and screamers fly ahead of the army to take out dangerous stuff first. The lord of change is pretty bad anyway, you cant keep a bloodthirster back, and its what you use screamers for ^^

The rest of the army then lines up around the demon prince to benefit from his -1 to hit, and they march forward after that and hoping that they reach the enemy before the dogs die and after that its ....

CHAAAAAAAAAAARGEEEEEEEEE

skyly
05-02-2007, 19:03
oeps, just noticed i posted in tactics

Mazdug
07-02-2007, 00:08
That list is not legal because one of the greater demons would have to be the general (they all have LD 10), and greater demons are unable to have the master of mortals demonic gift.

skyly
07-02-2007, 16:24
greater demons in hoc book are ld9, and so is the demon prince. Equal leadership so i can pick a undivided demon prince to lead my army and so allowing all marks

Tutore
07-02-2007, 21:37
I like your evil tactics. Now all you have to find is a player who wants to play you at 6000! I like the 4 big marauders units. They won't even fight perhaps, but they are here.