PDA

View Full Version : Q about Ogres and Bull Charge

DarthBinky
04-02-2007, 21:59
I was playing a game against Ogre Kingdoms (OK) a couple days ago (I was using a wizard/infantry-heavy Necrarch VC army- it was a very interesting battle), and someone mentioned that there was a change in the rules that says that Ogres don't get their "bull charge" unless they have at least five Ogres in the front rank. The guy I was playing against had his Ogres ranked up with three in the front rank (his Ironguts were in ranks of four). I haven't seen such a rule, so we played it that they still did it as it's written in the OK army book. I checked the OK FAQ just now and didn't see anything saying such.

I know the rule for rank bonuses is you must have five models (not unit strength) to count the extra ranks, and I'm thinking that maybe this other guy is confusing it for that.

So my question is this- has there been such a change, and if so, where is it written? Thanks in advance.

Flame
04-02-2007, 21:59
There has never been any rule of the sort.

Mephistofeles
04-02-2007, 22:08
No such change, at least not that I have heard of.

DarthBinky
04-02-2007, 22:16
Thanks guys.

The thing that gets me is that the guy who brought it up plays Ogres himself. You'd think he'd want to keep that bull charge!