PDA

View Full Version : Kroq-Gar's army (2250)

Reflex
06-02-2007, 03:33
Lords
Kroq-Gar
takes up additional hero choice
Total: 573

Heros
Skink Priest
level 2
2x Dispel Scrolls
Scout
Total: 160

Skink Priest
level 2
2x Dispel Scrolls
Scout
Total: 160

Core
Saurus Cavalry
8 Sauruses
Full Command
Sun Standard
Total: 370

Saurus Cavalry
8 Sauruses
Full Command
Huanchi Totem
Total: 370

Skinks
10 Skinks
Scouts
Total: 70

Skinks
10 Skinks
Scouts
Total: 70

Rare
Stegadon
Total: 235

Stegadon
Total: 235

Total: 2243

Ok, i will start by saying this could become a serious army depending on what general thought is... but there might be a little, i guess you could call it a tourny, coming up and it would be nice to see this list go in...(if it happens)

Start of with the lord... if you look at his stats, he is pretty nasty, but i suppose he has to get there... his spear is a nice addition too...

Heros... scroll caddies and general magic stuffs...

Core...

sarus cav is damn exspensive, but what i am hoping is that the 2 stegadons will take away some of the missile fire that would otherwise be directed at the cav, because cav can be pretty nasty on the charge.. thats why i have given one of them the huanchi totem, so i can get there hopefully by turn 1 or 2, depending on whoi goes first......

skinks are always a nice additon to the army, i made them scouts to keep in with the fast moving effects of the army as well as that, i can really **** off the enemy before the game starts...

Rare.. heh, steagadons.. sif i wouldent take em...

Advantages and Disadvantages: its sorta fast moving... nothing slower than M 6 which is good. there are few models which will be the ultimate killer, things like canons and stone throwers will be the worst and bolt throwers cant help either.

i have 3 mega huge monstars.... 3 terror causing units.. sweet.. and 2 fear causing units (cold ones cause fear yeah???)... so i dont think i am short on the psycology side of things.

magic, i think i am a little short, but i guess thats not what i am aiming for to pull me through.

i have poison, but not much of it...

so dose this list have potential???