PDA

View Full Version : A.I. Base shortage crisis over

CaptainSenioris
06-02-2007, 18:37
Forge World have just sent out an e-mail telling everyone that the base shortage is over, so expect to get your orders soon.

Yippee

Spacker
06-02-2007, 20:07
Forge World have just sent out an e-mail telling everyone that the base shortage is over, so expect to get your orders soon.

Yippee

Wooo!

They must have arrived today - I spoke to them yesterday and they still weren't expecting them for at least a week.

At least my Nightwings and 2nd Marauder should be here soon, but the rest of my orders aren't out till the 26th (2 Vampires and 2 AX-1-0).

Uncle_Thor
06-02-2007, 20:58
Any mention of base shortages seem to have dissapeared of FW's website as well.

Hopefully we'll all receive some welcome packages in the post in the next few days.:D

ANotherFarseer
06-02-2007, 22:18
You forgot to mention the other things in the e-mail ;)

As you may or may not have been aware, Forge World`s new game `Aeronautica Imperialis` has been very popular in the few weeks since its release. So popular in fact that for a few days we actually ran out of the specially designed plastic bases! So Iím really quite happy to report that earlier this morning a big pile of boxes, full of Aeronautica bases, were delivered.
We are already sending out the backorders for bases and aircraft placed over the last few days and should have those all complete and be back to normal in the next day or two. Apologies to anyone who has had to wait a few extra days for their order.

A couple snippets of Aeronautica info for you: Expect to see some more releases announced fairly soon, including the Eldar Firestorm and the mighty Space Marine Thunderhawk Transporter!

Thx,
Ewen Little
Forge World.

Tyra_Nid
06-02-2007, 23:44
I didnt receive an email... but on the pro side, at least this means my planes will be arriving! :D

Malakai
07-02-2007, 03:40
One of the things that have always annoyed me with FW Epic Eldar tanls is that they don't sculpt struts on the canopies. It will be interesting to see if the "second" generation will finally get the struts. Painting them on is a beotch!!

P.S just got the book and it's brilliant. Too bad I won't have an opponent. This is going to be a pure modeling and painting project for me, You guys had better write out some damn good bat reps for poor opponent-less schmucks like me. :cheese:

-Malakai

mattjgilbert
07-02-2007, 17:20
Happy days. Ill hopefully get some planes soon and then the Orks can rool da sky!

Of course, they will probably turn up and not fit through the door... get taken to the sorting office and I'll have to go pick them up on the weekend *sigh*

cookiescrumble
07-02-2007, 20:14
Hopefully it won't be long until i get my ork ships.

Got the rulebook today and the game looks fantastic.

Duckman
08-02-2007, 03:30
oh I can't wait to get my rule book I think I might get the 2 lightning or 2 thunderbolts and either ELDAR NIGHTWIngs or chaos hell tallen 3 pack :>

wildly firing
10-02-2007, 12:53
got my thunderbolts yesterday whoooop! now if only i knew how to play! lol