PDA

View Full Version : Deaths Head of Nurlge

Kerill
19-07-2005, 02:07
States in the description can be used in the shooting phase- can it be used as a stand and shoot reaction to an enemy charge?

KillbotFactory
19-07-2005, 12:49
I say yes, stand and shoot says treat it as if it were the shooting phase if I am not mistaken.

Yanos
19-07-2005, 13:03
Most Magic Weapons specify whether you can stand and shoot though. And I think it has to be a 'Yes' in black and white before you can do it. For example my Dark Elf Noble cannot stand and shoot with the magic repeater crossbow Lifetaker, as it does not specifically say she can in the description :( . Moaaaaannnn.

Arnizipal
19-07-2005, 13:35
For example my Dark Elf Noble cannot stand and shoot with the magic repeater crossbow Lifetaker, as it does not specifically say she can in the description :( . Moaaaaannnn.
Yes she can. The description states: "Lifetaker is treated like an ordinary repeater crossbow, with the following additional rules..."

As ordinary repeater crossbows can stand and shoot, so can your Dark Elf Noble armed with Lifetaker.

Yanos
19-07-2005, 14:04
Heh, when you look at it that way :D .....

anarchistica
19-07-2005, 22:38
I say yes, stand and shoot says treat it as if it were the shooting phase if I am not mistaken.
Nope. This caused some confusion about whether or not the multiple shots rule applies during Stand and Shoot.

Since the item state it can be used during the Shooting phase and does not state it can be used to Stand and Shoot with, you can't use it to Stand and Shoot.

Remember kids. ;) \/