PDA

View Full Version : savage orc big un magic banner

sds661
09-02-2007, 00:59
It seems that Orc Big un Boyz, Orc Big un Boar Boyz, and Savage Orc Big un Boar Boyz all get to take a magic banner, but poor old Savage Orc Big un Boyz on foot do not! This doesn't seem very consistent, so is it correct? An oversight or deliberate?

You see a favourite unit of mine was Savage Orc Big uns with spear and Nogg's banner. This no longer seems to be allowed (unless I use the battle standard).

Yellow Commissar
09-02-2007, 02:25
It seems that Orc Big un Boyz, Orc Big un Boar Boyz, and Savage Orc Big un Boar Boyz all get to take a magic banner, but poor old Savage Orc Big un Boyz on foot do not! This doesn't seem very consistent, so is it correct? An oversight or deliberate?

You see a favourite unit of mine was Savage Orc Big uns with spear and Nogg's banner. This no longer seems to be allowed (unless I use the battle standard).

Everytime my favorite unit gets nerfed by the latest list, I know it was deliberate. :mad:

It's always the unit that actually performs, either it gets a point increase, or it disappears entirely. :cries:

Hopefully, it really is in the name of game balance. :rolleyes:

T10
09-02-2007, 07:15
It's a design decision to ensure that all different unit types are equally appealing.

-T10

sds661
10-02-2007, 09:33
As I thought. Guess it will have to be the battle standard bearer then.

Thanks for the replies ladz.