PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Threads ... Ewwwwww

Autobot HQ
09-02-2007, 09:33
http://postthatpic.com/files/1542/Warseer1.PNG

Ok, so I'm in the middle of tidying things up as I move house for good next friday, so I'm looking to sort out as much as possible as I may be offline for GAMES ONLY for about two or three weeks (Hopefully two..), I'll still try and get onto the forums at least five days a week. Now, we need to tidy up here too people. Starting with the sticky threads.

At the moment we have four: General Discussion, The Rules, The Warseer News, and the Match Report Thread.

I propose we keep General Discussion, Rules, and News, and we create TWO new threads (I say we, I mean me..), one for exhibition game reports, and one for league game reports. This firstly keeps it cleaner, and secondly I think having a dedicated exhibition thread will encourgage said games being played.

Please, post your views. Any other sticky ideas also, I'll create the lot on monday. At the end of the weekend I will make a decision and reopen new threads.

Lord Iscariot
Supreme Ruler of Warseer Blood Bowl

http://postthatpic.com/files/1542/Orca%20Cola%20Ad.PNG

Ixajin
09-02-2007, 17:24
Sounds like a good idea.

tenpole
11-02-2007, 12:21
I still prefer to submit game reports and the fluff with it in a separate thread. Otherwise it all gets jumbled up, it gives posters a clearer reply post to a game.

Deng Ham
11-02-2007, 12:32
As for posting match reports. I normaly only post them on FUMBBL and not in here.

But I try to do a report after each match. The downside to do it only on FUMBBL is that there is no feedback. And probably the only one that wil read it is the one you played

Autobot HQ
11-02-2007, 12:47
Go ahead and do that then, I love the fact I make suggestions and Tenpole your instant reaction is "We can't do anything but what he says! We're all sheep BAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I meant for the main threads and for the most part people seem to like the threads for matches. Open your own like always then tenpole, hell I do it myself if it's a big game.

EDIT: My comments above, as well as the use your comon sense comment deleted, were unfair and are mainly as I'm in the middle of a stressful move at the moment and also trying to make sure this doesn't fall inactive for like 3 weeks whilst I move as it has done in the past under yorkie when he was away. My comments were not justified and whilst yes they are in the best interests of the league I feel, it is not my place to say things like what I said above in a derogitory manner, especially when I'm suppose to lead this group.

I apologise to Tenpole and anyone else I have snapped at in the last few days.

A-HQ

tenpole
11-02-2007, 12:51
I am loyal to my comrade Premier Autobot. His instructions are obviously for the benefit of the state.

Autobot HQ
11-02-2007, 12:56
See above edit.