PDA

View Full Version : questions on chaos renegades

aximand
11-02-2007, 12:43
hey all!
i havent been around for a while due to too much work...
also the past 2 years i always did commisions and helped my brother and a couple of friends with their armies,having dreamed a lot but not done anything for my self realy!
so... now i am free to start over,and i got interested on the fw militia.
i didnt pay too much attention at first since i liked the torsoes but not the cadian bits on them.
thing changed since fw released the new upgrades(arms & stuff),and im realy considerimg starting with them...
...which leads me to the questions:
1)are we going to see anything else on them?some special vehicles maybe or tank upgrades or something as cool as those heavy mortars the loyalists have?
2)are they going to release some legs for them?i mean honestly the cadian legs seem too bulky to me and fw released averything except the legs.
you no longer say you bought traitor upgrades for your cadians,but cadian upgrades for your traitors...
please if anyone has some solid rumors,share with me(and others too i guess)
thanx in advance!

t-tauri
11-02-2007, 12:56
Please read the News and Rumour sticky (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26207) about opening threads there to ask questions. Moved to 40k general.

t-tauri

The Warseer Inquisition

There should be more releases for the renegades in the run up to Imperial Armour 5.

Bregalad
11-02-2007, 16:54
You seem to have been really busy, not paying attention to forum rules and Forge World rumours. Fact is that the upcoming Imerial Armour 5 and 6 deal with the fight Imperium vs. Chaos renegades. DKoK, Great Nurgle Demon and Chaos renegade releases are only the first part of the accompanying releases. So many other things will follow, not all known right now. Chaos vehicles will come for sure, but I wouldn't wait for legs. Have a look for previous and upcoming FW newsletters to stay informed.

aximand
11-02-2007, 17:45
thanx for your answers and sorry for the inconvinience,the forum changed a bit since i last checked and i was to rushy when posting...lesson learned!
konstantinos.